What is 123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW)?
Our computing scheme of work was launched in 2018 and consists of a varied collection of online computing challenges and cross curricular theme packs. Our challenges are built around a series of video tutorials which are designed to inspire and support teachers in delivering successful units of work. 123SOW features an interactive planner which makes it easy to tailor your school’s computing curriculum by adding your own custom resources to our range of challenges and theme packs. Using simple drag and drop technology, a bespoke computing scheme of work can be created for an individual school or a multi-academy trust.
|Company||Business Name: 123ICT|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
|Features||Flexible PlanningComputing CurriculumStaff Professional DevelopmentVideo BasedFlexible Learning|
|Requirements||Internet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Internet access with the account details provided. Possibly ensuring Vimeo isn't blocked by filtering.
1-2 hours to complete your personalised plan
School must create the account.
123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW) Pricing
123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW) pricing starts from £300 / year
Based on NOR in price bands. Please see our website. Discounts available to schools who introduce new schools.
Compare 123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW) with...
123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW) Reviews
from 2 Verified Reviews
Used 123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW) for 2 months
It is easy to use and very efficient - it links well with the topic packs and has given us a much better focus now
Ruth Leach found 123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW):
- Moderately improves attainment“We don't know yet but I think it will”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Yes - it saves me so much time”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“I am doing the unit on network - I have learn't a lot”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Time saving”
Used 123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW) for 2 years
An excellent, time-saving resource that is well worth purchasing for your school to use for their computing curriculum
Laura found 123 Computing Scheme Of Work (123SOW):
- Moderately improves attainment“Not at this stage”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Teachers kept on track with what is required”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Videos teach the teacher before they need to teach the class”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“All planning in place already - produced by experts in the field”