What is Clicker?
Clicker is the complete writing solution for the primary classroom, providing every pupil with just the right level of support and challenge. Clicker is suitable for children of all ages and abilities and can be used across Windows, Mac, iPad, and Chromebook devices.
- At the heart of Clicker sits a child-friendly word processor. Watch your pupils confidently tackle writing tasks with help from Clicker’s realistic speech feedback, talking spell checker and word predictor.
- Organising ideas is a vital first step in the writing process, and one that many learners struggle with. Clicker includes a child-friendly mind mapping area to help learners prepare for writing.
- Clicker Grids enable pupils to write with whole words and phrases. Emerging writers build sentences word-by-word, while Word Banks provide scaffolding to support developing writers.
- Make curriculum content accessible for all with talking Clicker Books, support emergent readers and EAL pupils with Matching Sets, and use Talk Sets to develop speaking and listening skills.
- No time to make your own Clicker activities? Your subscription includes free access to LearningGrids, an ever-growing bank of ready-made classroom resources created by our curriculum team.
- Clicker’s Analytics tool gives you a unique insight into each learner’s writing process, helping you make informed decisions about their current support levels and the most effective next steps.
Clicker is making a demonstrable difference to pupils’ literacy output and independent work in thousands of schools across the world.
It is also fully compatible with existing accessibility technology, such as touchscreen, eye gaze and switch access.
|Company||Business Name: Crick Software|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
|Features||Literacy SupportWriting SupportReading SupportWord PredictionSpeech FeedbackMind MappingVoice NotesVocabulary BanksSentence BuildingTalking BooksSend SupportCurriculum ResourcesResource CreationCloze ActivitiesAnalyticsPicture SupportColour Coding|
|Languages||English, Arabic, French, Italian|
|Requirements||Available OfflineDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPad|
Minimum requirements for Clicker (Win/Mac version):
Windows specifications: Windows 8.1 or newer.
Mac specifications: High Sierra (10.13) or newer.
Minimum requirements for the Clicker Apps (iPad/Chromebook):
iPad specifications: iOS 15 or newer.
Chromebook specifications: Chrome OS 86 or newer, with
Just needs to be installed - more details here Clicker for Windows / Mac - Support | Crick Software
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsDocumentationVideos|
We also provide unlimited free customer care meetings throughout your subscription period. More training details here - https://www.cricksoft.com/uk/training/clicker-training
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
Our Site License includes unlimited home access for pupils and teachers. We also have a home-user version of the product that parents can buy if their school does not have a Site License.
Clicker pricing starts from £128 / year
Our licenses are for 3-year subscriptions, we have a range of options available: https://www.cricksoft.com/uk/clicker/pricing/new-customer
You can also request a quote for special pricing if you would like to purchase for multiple schools here - https://www.cricksoft.com/uk/clicker/mat-pricing