What is FreshGrade?
FreshGrade is a portfolio collection platform, where the teachers can create assignments, set learning objectives, grade student submissions and share the highlights of learning with parents.
Designed for K-12, the suite of applications allows teachers to record evidence, provide feedback and track progression of standards and custom district objectives.
FreshGrade can be used on a desktop or with a mobile app.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
Compare FreshGrade with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 04/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Learning to receive and process feedback
- Learning to present own work to others.
- Learning constructive interaction in learning
- Practicing communication through different channels
- Practicing to notice links between subjects learned
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms