What is Indigo?
Indigo puts over 50 years of careers expertise at your fingertips so you can help your students find the right career or uni course for them.
Our aim is to enable all schools to deliver an excellent careers service regardless of size or budget. Constantly updated to reflect new courses and vocations, you can ensure they are inspired to take their next steps
Our Unis module is exclusively powered by the bestselling universities guide HEAP. Along with our personal statement builder, students will be able to explore all UK universities and courses and understand what they need to achieve to secure their place.
With our easy-to-use bank of lesson plans, usage reports & tracking, events management calendar & guidance interview tracker and a personal statement builder Indigo will support you in various ways across each of the eight Gatsby benchmarks, as well as help you demonstrate adherence to these standards to Ofsted.
With a 1-month free trial, you can see for yourself how Indigo can support both you and your students.
|Company||Business Name: Trotman Indigo Publishing Ltd|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||14-16, 17-18, 19+|
|Features||Personal Statement BuilderUsage ReportsTeaching ResourcesLesson Plans UkUniversity Search ToolUk University ProfilesCareers Search By InterestCareers Search By Skills & TraitsCareers Search By IndustryGatsby Benchmark SupportTraining For Educators|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
We can have you set up and exploring careers in 10 minutes.
We offer full training and support to all subscribed schools and colleges. These can be booked Mon-Fri at times that suit your staff.
We aim to reply to all emails within 1 working day and telephone support is also available.
School must create the account.
|Tags||CareersCEIAGUCASUniversityPersonal Statement BuilderJobsGatsbyWork ExperienceWEXPlacementsHEAP|
Indigo pricing starts from £119 / year
Two modules, two plans. Pay for what you need.
Indigo Pro Careers Module: £329.17*
*All prices exclude VAT
Compare Indigo with...
from 7 Verified Reviews
Used Indigo monthly for 1-2 years
I'm very happy with Indigo and we are working to embed it, it fits well in our career programme but I wouldn't assume it would be right for other colleagues. So right for us, I would always suggest checking it out to decide for your self if it's the right platform.
Amanda Bibby found Indigo:
- Moderately saves school money“Indigo was more cost effective than our previous platform Start, based on the level of usage we required”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Indigo is so easy to navigate teachers are happy to lead sessions using it with minimal preparation or instruction needed”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“Indigo is accessible for a broad range of students but I have not been using it long enough to measure impact yet”
- Slightly improves attainment“None as yet”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Our students have really enjoyed exploring a wide range of options and love the recorded sections”
Careers Education Manager
Used Indigo occasionally for 3-4 years
I know our Personal Progress Mentors who use it the most really value it as a tool to use with students
Kate found Indigo:
- Slightly saves school money“N/A”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“N/A”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“N/A”
- Slightly improves attainment“N/A”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Very useful for helping students make University choices”
Used Indigo occasionally for 5 years+
Young people who I have referred speak highly of Indigo.
Linda Green found Indigo:
- Slightly saves school money
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Indigo provides support to young carers, so teachers can teach.”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“A less stress pupil learns better”
- Moderately improves attainment“No”
- Slightly builds student knowledge
Student Futures Advisor
Used Indigo daily for 3-4 years
Just like the simplicity and effectiveness of all Indigo offers
David Kemsley found Indigo:
- Moderately saves school money“It is a cost effective solution that delivers good value which in turn drives client loyalty.”
- Does not significantly reduce teacher workload“Very useful overall but not a huge impact on their work load partly because I'm not a teacher myself so have the time !!”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“No but that doesn't mean Indigo doesn't have a positive impact in this regard”
- Slightly improves attainment“Only in regard of Indigo helping students to possibly aim higher and that helps improve attainment”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Better knowledge of apprenticeships and more qualitative and quantitative research on University plans.”
Used Indigo weekly for 0–3 months
I have not yet used it enough fully
Tracy found Indigo:
- Slightly saves school money
- Slightly reduces teacher workload
- Slightly reduces attainment gap
- Slightly improves attainment
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Used as part of their careers research lessons”
Senior Administrative Officer
Used Indigo daily for 1-2 years
Informative, highly effective and in-depth comparison tool - helping our students explore and consolidate their next steps with ease!
Stephanie Mussi found Indigo:
- Does not save school money
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Helps students independently search and explore for courses and unis etc.”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“Ability to view uni requirements across the board.”
- Moderately improves attainment“Viewing a broad range of HE opportunities and options.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“About future options and career paths.”
Career Development Consultant
Used Indigo monthly for 3-4 years
An excellent resource overall.
Oliver Jenkin found Indigo:
- Slightly saves school money“Cannot comment.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“I can see the lesson plans making teacher's lives easier when planning careers education.”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“The job profiles and lesson plans can help students understand what grades they will need to enter certain jobs and build motivation, help address the attainment gap.”
- Slightly improves attainment“Possibly but I don't have enough information to comment.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“All the resources are reliable and up to date.”