What is Time for Phonics systematic synthetic phonics programme: DfE validated?
Time for Phonics is a DfE validated, award winning, effective systematic synthetic phonics programme with a multi-sensory approach, that follows the progression of the DfE Letters & Sounds framework and provides all that is essential for children to become successful, committed and enthusiastic readers.
With easy to follow four-part daily lesson plans, lesson presentations, decodable texts, handwriting resources, on-demand phonics training, an intervention programme, accompanying resources and online phonics games that offer complete fidelity and structure across the programme, and follow the guidance of the latest Reading Framework.
- Fully comprehensive, easy to follow daily and weekly phonics planning, following the Letters and Sounds progression.
- Complete programme manual.
- All accompanying easy to access downloadable phonics resources including games, flashcards and more.
- Decodable texts that are fully decodable at each stage of phonics.
- Structured intervention programme for the lowest 20% of pupils, including accompanying resources.
- Whiteboard lesson presentations.
- Online, on-demand training and live webinars to help teachers develop phonics knowledge and make the most of the programme.
- Interactive online phonics games that work on any computer or device.
- Phonics assessments to track your pupils' progress.
- Free resources and guidance for parents.
- Book scheme alignment guidance.
- SEND guidance.
- Interactive handwriting and letter formation resources.
- Guided reading timetable, planning and resources.
Deliver high-quality, consistent phonics teaching in a fun and engaging way with expert help from phonics specialists. As teachers ourselves, we know how time-consuming it is to think of new ideas to keep phonics sessions fresh and exciting, so we’ve done the hard work for you - why reinvent the wheel?
|Company||Business Name: Time for Phonics |
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7|
|Features||Phonics Lesson PlansPhonics GamesPhonics LessonsLetters And SoundsPhase 1 PhonicsPhase 2 PhonicsPhase 3 PhonicsPhase 4 PhonicsPhase 5 PhonicsPhonics WorksheetsPhonics DisplayPhonics ProgrammePhonics Scheme|
|Accessibility||Few to no features|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - Windows|
Access to the internet and a computer/tablet/phone.
We offer a free one hour introduction, or schools can use our programme manual.
We provide regular free phonics training webinars, online on-demand training, and a free one hour Zoom training call with all schools that sign up.
School must create the account.
Parents can access the online phonics games from home but the product is mainly aimed at schools.
Time for Phonics systematic synthetic phonics programme: DfE validated Pricing
Free TrialOne-Off Fee
Time for Phonics systematic synthetic phonics programme: DfE validated pricing starts from £150 / year
Schools can sign up for £150 + VAT per year regardless of the size of the school. This gives them 40 sub-accounts.