What is Progressay?
Progressay is an award-winning, AI driven, automated essay marking platform.
Our innovative product was awarded the 'EdWard' in 2019 by UCL Educate. Our platform offers a streamlined approach to marking, ranking and tracking student progress including:
1. A.I. marking: Little human input required to mark essays.
2. Customisable and ready-made rubrics power the A.I. marking, acting as the brains of the software.
3. Forensic metrics extracted from student essays so teachers can identify key areas students need to improve on
4. A rank order of student assignment scores is generated, including individual student reports which helps teachers track pupil development
5. Data collection automated to reduce time spent inputting data
6. We can also automate analytics showing trends for specific cohorts
7. Moderation room: for teachers to benchmark and refine their marking, improving performance
- Age Range
- 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18
Compare Progressay with...
Procedures: users on the website will need to register by creating log-in details to set up. User guides and online support will be provided to schools so no prior experience needed Hardware: -Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later. An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE2 capable -Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later -Linux: To use Progressay on Linux, you'll need: 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, or Fedora Linux 24+ An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that's SSE2 capable Software: -Progressay can be accessed via any of the latest browsers such as: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari Connectivity: -Good Internet connectivity (at least uninterrupted 4 MBPS broadband) is needed as Progressay is a cloud based system.