What is Dibidogs Learning English Memory Game?
A product for practicing basic English vocabulary and memorising skills.
The Dibidogs Memory Game helps children to practice basic English vocabulary through a memory game. The game play offers a few difficulty levels as the child progresses in a game.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
|Requirements||Desktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Dibidogs Learning English Memory Game Pricing
Dibidogs Learning English Memory Game pricing starts from £4.19 / one-off
Compare Dibidogs Learning English Memory Game with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 05/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Strengthening student’s motivation to learn a new language
- Supporting the development of language learning
- Practicing time management
- Learning the basic vocabulary
- Practicing memorizing skills
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Practicing to notice links between subjects learned
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Practicing the ability to recognize English sounds and words