What is Differ?
Differ is a messaging app with chatbot teaching assistants, and it brings a strong social element to classes. The product enables class communication, collaboration and peer learning.
|Age Range||11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
|Features||AnnouncementsChatbotAutomatic Student Follow-upDiscussionsAutomatic Grouping|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - Android|
Free VersionPaid Subscription
Differ pricing starts from €6 / per-user
Personal use is free. School and faculty user is €6 per user or €12 per user for a large-scale campus licence.
Compare Differ with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Using technology for interaction and collaboration
- Practicing to work as a part of a group
- Practicing versatile ways of working
- Encouraging to build a positive atmosphere in own group
- Practicing to express own thoughts and feelings
- Practicing to give, get and reflect feedback
- Learning constructive interaction in learning
- Practicing to argument clearly own opinions and reasonings
- Learning to listen other people’s opinions
- Learning decision-making, influencing and accountability
- Practicing communication through different channels
- Enabling the growth of positive self-image
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning