What is Dyscover?
Dyscover is changing the way we assess reading difficulties. Combining 2-hours of traditional assessment in 5-minute, our technology allows for the detection of dyslexia as well as multiple aspects of literacy, empowering allied health professionals, schools & Governments to provide fast and efficient support to children around the world.
With Dyscover, you'll get an accurate score for each of the six components – word sight fluency, accuracy, syllabication, word reading fluency, phonetic decoding and dyslexia likelihood – giving you a solid foundation on which to build your instruction.
One assessment a month per student to monitor progress.
|Company||Business Name: Dystech|
HQ Location: Australia
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
|Features||Administer AssessmentDyslexia ScreenerReading AssessmentArtificial IntelligenceK-12Reading Performance|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
|Home Learning||Parent Supervision|
Anyone can create the account.
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Dyscover pricing starts from $2 / per-pupil
Compare Dyscover with...
from 1 Verified Review
Used Dyscover occasionally for 0–3 months
There are many measurements provided and look forward to PA and sentences level measurements to that it is a complete package.
Kate B found Dyscover:
- Slightly saves school money“not yet”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“It offers quick and accurate information that can be directly feed into reports and assessments”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“I imagine it will help guide intervention practices and provide information quickly for tracking”
- Slightly provides school data“I am not in a school environment.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“Highlights areas that require support and can direct the support offered as impact is measureable”