What is EVERFI?
EVERFI, a Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) company, is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to STEM and careers and other critical topics.
EVERFI helps teachers and schools bring real-world skills to students. Thanks to partners, we provide our digital platform offering self-paced online lessons with built-in assessments free to schools.
Our free digital platform offers interactive, game-based lessons to engage students at all ages. By collaborating with teachers, we ensure that each course can be flexibly used to help deliver real-world learning in the classroom or remotely.
All our resources are linked to the National Curriculum and recognised by professional bodies. These include Vault, which has been awarded the Financial Education Quality Mark and the core modules of The Compassion Project, including three lesson plans that have been awarded the PSHE Association quality mark accredited by the PSHE Association.
The Importance of Compassion in a Digital ClassroomDownload case study
Endeavour Explore STEM careers and inspire students aged 11-14.Download impact report
Data Science Foundations Empowering students aged 14 -16 with knowledge about the fundamentals of Data Science.Download impact report
Aspire Preparing the financial future of students aged 14-16.Download impact report
Thrive Critical financial education skills for students aged 12 to 16.Download impact report
Vault Building a financial foundation with students aged 9-11.Download impact report
The Compassion Project: Kindness in the Classroom Building kindness and empathy in students aged 7-9.Download impact report
Ignition Digital wellness and online safety for students aged 11-14.Download impact report
|Company||HQ Location: United States|
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
|Features||Administer AssessmentsGive Student FeedbackSelf-graded LessonsImpact ReportsOnline And Offline ContentComprehensive Lesson PlansStudent WorksheetsCurriculum Linked|
|Requirements||Available OfflineInternet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Teachers first register and add their free EVERFI courses to their account. Then create your class and register your students to get started. It should only take 5 minutes. It’s as simple as that!
Support is offered within the EVERFI UK Teacher Hub.
Thanks to partners, we can provide our digital platform free to all schools.
Compare EVERFI with...
from 2 Verified Reviews
Deputy Head and Year 5 teacher
Used EVERFI occasionally for 7–12 months
A well structured set of learning resources which genuinely seek to improve opportunities for all learners, whilst supporting teachers in their professional roles.
Marc Bowen found EVERFI:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“The EVERFI financial education modules are well presented, comprehensively detailed and provide a good grounding for my learners in how to make appropriate financial decisions. I could prepare these resources myself, however, they would not be as engaging or relevant to the pupils as EVERFI resources are presented online with a game environment that I could not replicate.”
- Slightly improves teacher wellbeing“During the pandemic lockdowns, the EVERFI resources helped me to manage the significantly increased online workload I was experiencing and the child-friendly interface meant that many children were able to access the resources independently.”
- Slightly improves school processes
- Moderately improves attainment“Through their experiences with 'The Vault' financial education modules during the pandemic lockdown, my class of learners were still able to develop their financial education. This was evident during their return to school as many were referencing back to experiences they had in the online financial environment.”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“The Vault provides some of the best, most clear and engaging financial education I have experienced.”
Used EVERFI weekly for 3-4 years
I love using Everfi. It's a great resource for my curriculum. I use it for computer information, digital citizenship, college and career readiness, etc.
Raenelle Boyd found EVERFI:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“It helps me cover curriculum that is sometimes hard to teach.”
- Moderately improves teacher wellbeing“It frees up my time for other responsibilities.”
- Moderately improves school processes“I'm still able to teach and assess the curriculum expected using Everfi.”
- Moderately improves attainment“Students see and hear the information, as well as interacting with the videos. It helps it stick to their memory.”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Students retain the knowledge that they learn through Everfi.”