What is GoReact?
- With a proven combination of video + feedback, supporting trainee and qualified teachers in their professional development has never been easier. Enhanced opportunities for practice, self-reflection and collaboration through GoReact lead to greater teacher satisfaction, retention and quality, while saving your school, MAT and LA time and money.
We believe that GoReact should be used as often as is possible for the deliberate practice of competencies and soft skills.
Using Impactful Technology To Quickly Support University NeedsDownload case study
|Company||Business Name: GoReact|
HQ Location: United States
|Age Range||17-18, 19+|
|Features||ObservationFeedbackVideoDevelop Skills FastData EncryptionSelf-reflectionDeliberate PracticeShare Best PracticeTeacher Training SupportVideo ObservationProfessional DevelopmentProfessional LearningMicro-credentials|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High Bandwidth|
You don’t need any special equipment to employ GoReact technology. Use any video recording device—including your mobile phone or the built-in webcam on your laptop or tablet.
GoReact is renowned for its simplicity. We make it easy for anyone to set up and use video + feedback for any course.
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsDocumentationVideos|
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
Not applicable. GoReact is intended for use by post-16 and higher education students and teachers engaged in CPD activities. With the correct permissions, videos can be shared with any third party for feedback.
Free TrialPaid Subscription
GoReact pricing starts from £5 / per-user
Full site wide implementations at HE and FE level are available for as low as £10/use/year.
Educational pricing starts at £55/user/year. (to license fewer than 100 users).
Professional pricing starts at £80/user/year.
Implementation and onboarding services are priced per project and in partnership with customers.
|Special Offer||Free 60 day trial for everyone.|
Compare GoReact with...
from 1 Verified Review
Used GoReact monthly for 3-4 years
Jonty found GoReact:
- Slightly increases student collaboration“The link between mentor and trainee in an ITT setting is clear”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge“The use of markers helps support teacher knowledge around specific foci”
- Moderately improves attainment
- Moderately builds student knowledge