What is Impero Classroom?
Impero Classroom is classroom management software for any student, on any device, anywhere.Designed by teachers, for teachers, Classroom is a leading classroom management software designed for flexible learning anywhere, and on any device.
Based in the cloud, Classroom can be accessed securely on Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and Chrome operating systems. Full integration with Microsoft Teams means students and teachers can interact and collaborate no matter where they’re located.
Keep students on track
The internet is full of distractions, but our classroom management software makes it easy to maintain control and keep students focused. Teachers can easily identify students who are off task and remove online distraction with real-time monitoring and restrict browsing functionality.
Deliver digital learning anywhere
Our classroom management software supports all five major OS platforms, supporting Windows PCs and laptops, Chromebooks, Macs, iPads and Android devices.
The advanced classroom management system works wherever your students are, supporting remote and hybrid learning to ensure the continuity of education.
Keep everyone on the same page
Getting students onto the same website, and then keeping them there are two separate challenges. Our classroom management platform incorporates launch website and restrict browsing functionality to keep teachers in control.
Beyond this, Impero Classroom identifies learners - not just device name and numbers - through MIS integration, allowing teachers to easier identify any learners who need support.
Support every learner
With real-time visibility of student activity, Impero Classroom allows teachers and support staff to identify students who are struggling on a piece of work, discreetly message and support them on the task.
Classroom is software with student wellbeing at its heart. Safeguarding is the foundation of effective teaching. All our products are accessed via our free safeguarding tool, Impero Backdrop, putting early intervention and student wellbeing at the forefront.
- Real-time monitoring
- MIS integration
- Google Classroom integration
- Microsoft Azure AD integration
- Tab management
- Broadcast screen
- Launch website
- Block / Allow lists
- Send message
For more information and to request a demonstration or receive a quote please go to: https://www.imperosoftware.com/impero-classroom/
The Manchester CollegeDownload case study
Compare Impero Classroom with...
Impero Classroom Reviews
from 1 Verified Review
I wish more schools would take this up as it has so many more features then CPOMS. Sure easy system to use that has everything in one place and is easy for all staff to navigate.
Laura Marley found Impero Classroom:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Reduced time in passing on messages and getting chronology ready for TAF meetings. Reduces time taken to record first aid as the process is quicker. During IT lessons can make lessons quicker due to pushing out website to everyone”
- Does not significantly reduce attainment gap“No”
- Slightly increases student collaboration“No examples seen yet”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“IT lessons are much easier due to being able to see screens and fixing issues with logins etc. Helps keep pupils on track and also allows pupils to get messages of what to do next etc.”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Can log incidents so then can check chronology and highlights pupils who need help with wellbeing or keep cropping up more. Pupils more aware of what they are doing online as it's being logged.”