What is Match & Find?
Equipment needed are iPads with iOS8 or above installed.
The app is very easy to use, there is a quick start guide, user documentation on our website and videos.
Match & Find Pricing
Compare Match & Find with...
Match & Find Reviews
from 3 Verified Reviews
Used match-find for 2 month
Iapps are my go-to for the children in my class as they can be adapted to meet all of their needs.
Allison found match-find:
- Moderately improves attainment
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“It allows us to get better idea of what some of the children are capable of we don't use any other technology. ”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency and productivity“We have a child who opts out of lessons but will happily work on the app”
- Slightly provides school data“When looking at targets it allows us to guage a child's potential. When the app is used frequently it can help hit data targets”
Advisory Inclusion Teacher for Assisitive Technology
SEND & Inclusion Service, UK
Used match-find for + 3 years
App is great. Well designed and easy for children to use, with and without adult support. The app is a favourite of the advisory team.
Julie found match-find:
- Significantly improves attainment“Improvement in children's working memory skills”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Simple activities remind teachers of the underlying skills which impact on learning, especially acquisition of literacy skills. ”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“sorry, not sure about this one! ”
- Moderately saves school money“App is a good price and can be used by a number of children on a single device so very cost effective. Also, can be used without adult support, contributing to effective staffing costs. ”
Used match-find for 6weeks
This is a way of getting children to learn while they have fun, which is important, but also it does make a difference.
Sarah found match-find:
- Moderately improves attainment“Can recognise sounds in words”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“Knowing what a child is still finding hard and working on those sounds”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency and productivity
- Moderately saves school money“We will no longer need to buy games or make resources as it is all in one place, saving time long with money”