What is Spongy Elephant?
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
Little needed. No install required. Users can be invited using our automated system.
3 minutes of videos on the Overview page once logged in explain everything they needed to know.
Spongy Elephant Pricing
Compare Spongy Elephant with...
Spongy Elephant Reviews
from 3 Verified Reviews
Principal Governors Support Officer
Used Spongy Elephant for 3 months
Although I don’t know how Spongy Elephant has impacted on schools, it is a very good system for online learning. A great range of content can be used, and the system is very user friendly
Charlie found Spongy Elephant:
- Slightly increases student collaboration“I don’t know”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“I don’t know”
- Slightly saves school money“I don’t know”
Used Spongy Elephant for 2 1/2 Months
The team are dedicated, personable and effective. Nothing is too much trouble. The support that we have received is phenomenal, from online tutorials to video calls, reviewing content and giving feedback and constructive tips, to rapid response to emails and queries. They have helped me to develop my own skills and to stretch and challenge myself digitally, allowing me now to take those skills forward and to use them in our delivery.
Laura Brockway found Spongy Elephant:
- Moderately increases student collaboration“As we have been developing resources I have been asking for feedback and the learners have enjoyed this.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Being able to set a trunk to complete engages the learner without needing telephone or video contact”
- Significantly saves school money“We have completed a lot of marketing activities through Spongyelephant and this has helped us to reach our audience better”
Used Spongy Elephant for Since beginning of lockdown. March/April
Load of useful resources as well as activities. Straight forward to use
Beth found Spongy Elephant:
- Moderately increases student collaboration“..”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Easy to redirect parents. I created content and needed to balance this with my class responsibilities”
- Slightly saves school money“No need to invest in a third party platform”