What is Sporting Age Motion?
Through science and technology Sporting Age improves the fundamental movement skills of Primary School children. Three physical tests are completed and once results are input on our platform a Sporting Age result is created. From this stage appropriate lesson plans are created for class teachers. After 8 weeks of interventions the tests are taken again where progress can be seen.
- Age Range
- 5-7, 8-10
- Terms of Service
Compare Sporting Age Motion with...
We create user names and passwords for schools & teachers and all information is sent via email. They just need access to computer/laptop
We supply a user guide
Sporting Age Motion Pricing
We charge £800.00 for two year groups of up to 4 classes
Sporting Age Motion Reviews
from 2 Verified Reviews
Class Teacher and PE Lead
Used Sporting Age Motion weekly for 1-2 years
Efficient, supportive and knowledgeable.
K Dews found Sporting Age Motion:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Lesson plans and assessment tools ready to use.”
- Significantly provides school data“Due to COVID - N/A however if the year was 'normal' we would have reliable PE data for all children in school.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge“Progression evident in planning.”
- Moderately improves attainment
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Children are able to experience a range of sporting activities that provide skills for a many different games.”
Legacy Sport, England
Used Sporting Age Motion for 1-2 years
The team at Legacy Sport realise the importance of developing fundamental movement skills in primary school but have previously struggled to demonstrate progress. Sporting Age has allowed us to track individual and class progress with movement skills and produce impact reports for senior leaders. Very user friendly.
Nathan Auty found Sporting Age Motion:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Students were able to identify specific areas of strength and areas for improvement and focus on improving them by using the tailored session plans which were generated through the testing.”
- Significantly improves attainment“Having generated physical scores the students aimed to beat their previous scores which drove them and improved their concentration and effort levels.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“By using the session plans I could identify the types of skills and activities I would need to do in order to help improve the classes sporting age. Which in turn also improved my knowledge.”
- Significantly provides school data“By generating scores it allows us the track and use the data for evidence of their progress in PE.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Once the test is completed a bank of planning is generated for teachers to use with the classes, this saves teachers lots of time to use in different areas.”