What is NOVVA Tech?
We are building a suite of holistic edtech tools aimed at complementing the invaluable work secondary schools' university and career guidance teams do.
Our core free solution is the NOVVA platform, which provides a dynamic and interactive base for schools to host immersive career and university fairs for their students. We welcome university exhibitors to our fairs from among the 1800+ strong global network we have established since 2020, allowing for schools to set up exactly the type of event they want: domestic, international, broad in scope or with a niche focus.
We are gradually adding new innovations to our range of tools for schools, such as interactive vocational testing and a dedicated app for students to use effectively post-event. All our solutions are easy to manage for school staff in their free NOVVA Hub accounts. Over time, their hub gathers a wealth of rich actionable data that gives insight to their students' unique preferences and motivations in their HE and career aspirations. This helps schools to really drill down and tailor their approach to each of their students, maximising the overall experience.
Our vision is to democratize student recruitment in the HE sector, setting a new, sustainable standard for the transition to university. We aim for a future where students have equal access to quality education regardless of location or background, and our mission is to enable gen Z & Alpha students around the world to discover their best possible futures using the power of technology. Our tech matches and connects them with their right-fit higher ed opportunities whilst simultaneously reducing overheads for universities and providing access to well-matched students from every corner of the globe.
|Company||Business Name: NOVVA Technology, Inc.|
HQ Location: United States
|Age Range||14-16, 17-18, 19+|
|Features||Live Messaging/chatVideo/audio Calls1-1 ConnectionsGroup CallsPresentations And Live SessionsInteractive MaterialsSaved Items AreaPost-event Access To MaterialsQ&aMatching Score With Exhibitors|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPad|
Our Hybrid solutions allows you to integrate tech into in-person events too.
To set up a free NOVVA account and get your event on the road, half a day. For students to log in to the platform and engage, about 4 clicks/taps!
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
Parents can register for and join our events too, meaning you can showcase the experience and developmental support you offer to their children.
|Tags||EdtechStudent ExperienceStudent JourneyHigher EducationUniversity ResearchCollege FairUniversity FairVirtual Event|
NOVVA Tech Pricing
There are no costs for high schools or their students. Our model requires exhibiting universities to pay for their own interactive virtual booth that students engage with. A drop in the ocean compared to the budget and manpower outlay required with purely in-person school fair tours!
|Special Offer||We throw in free post-event app access for students, a NOVVA hub account for high school counselors offering free and extensive stats, AND vocational testing solutions when combined with a virtual fair experience.|
Compare NOVVA Tech with...
NOVVA Tech Reviews
from 6 Verified Reviews
Used NOVVA Tech occasionally for 7–12 months
Just some trouble with internet and the app for those who had an account.
YVETTE DAUSTER found NOVVA Tech:
- Significantly provides school data“The date lets me know what schools my students visited and were able to research the schools even more.”
- Moderately increases student collaboration“We discussed in our one on one meetings about what the advantages are to attend certain universities.”
- Slightly improves school processes“Being online helps so much”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“They get more information about the schools.”
Used NOVVA Tech occasionally for 1-2 years
It is very useful and practical
Razi Aqel found NOVVA Tech:
- Moderately provides school data“Universities and majors the students are interested in. As well as different potential international locations they might target.”
- Significantly increases student collaboration“Students become proactive and engaged in their college & major selection”
- Significantly improves school processes“In arranging university fairs”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“I selected neutral because parents do not join in the university fairs. I also, do not know they can create parent accounts in the app.”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“By having a conversation with university representatives, making connections, asking questions, and obtaining various materials and resources.”
Director of US College Counseling and Special Programs
Used NOVVA Tech occasionally for 3-4 years
My collaboration with NOVVA was strong and I felt fully supported throughout the organization process of online college/university fairs.
Arian Kotsi found NOVVA Tech:
- Moderately provides school data“Information regarding student/parent attendance of school fairs.”
- Does not significantly increase student collaboration“Student pannels at university/college fairs.”
- Moderately improves school processes“Organizing online college/university fairs.”
- Does not significantly improve parent engagement“Parents, who otherwise work during our in person college/university fairs, were able to attend the online fairs.”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“During fairs our students were able to come into direct contact with college/university representatives and download useful materials.”
Used NOVVA Tech occasionally for 1-2 years
The platform is easy to use, staff is friendly and helpful
Nino Iluridze found NOVVA Tech:
- Does not save school money“N/A”
- Does not significantly reduce teacher workload“Our school used NOVVA just for fairs and teachers were not involved”
- Does not significantly provide school data
- Slightly improves school processes
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Online fairs increase their knowledge about the universities”
Director of Higher Education & Careers
Used NOVVA occasionally for 1-2 years
Josh found NOVVA:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload