What is Real Fast Reports?
Real Fast Reports is the leading AI-powered tool helping teachers write better school reports, faster.
Are you tired of writing and checking hundreds of school reports each academic year? Wish there was a better way? Join the report writing revolution and let AI help you and your staff write better reports in a fraction of the time.
- Meaningful: Teachers focus on giving meaningful feedback to each student, rather than expending energy on perfect phrasing.
- Efficient: Write feedback in bullet point format. We use AI to turn these notes into unique, personalised reports in perfect prose.
- Smart: Bullet points are saved to a searchable comment bank, so they can easily be reused where relevant.
- Error-free: Reports are automatically checked for correct, name, gender pronouns, spelling, punctuation and grammar - saving time on proofreading and edits.
- Great value: Real Fast Reports is free to try and prices are as low as £10 per teacher.
Teachers love using Real Fast Reports as it saves them so much time. Parents and students love the reports they receive, which are personalised to the student and packed with pertinent feedback.
School packages are available and are bespoke to your reporting needs, with the option to tailor to your own report style preferences.
Compare Real Fast Reports with...
Real Fast Reports Reviews
from 1 Verified Review
Primary Assistant Principal
Used Real Fast Reports occasionally for 0–3 months
The system has revolutionised the report writing process. Saved teachers ample time. Allowed for more personalised feedback comments. Would 100% recommend this system to other schools.
Phil Waterworth found Real Fast Reports:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Teachers write report comments in bullet point format. AI then turns the bullets into personalised reports in perfect prose. Teachers spend more time thinking about the personalisation aspect of the report writing process. This has significantly decreased the time it takes to write end-of-year student report comments.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“The system has allowed teachers to focus on meaningful feedback to students rather than writing in full prose.”
- Significantly improves school processes“Reduced teacher workload. Significantly enhanced the proof-reading aspect of reports.”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“No feedback on this aspect as of yet.”