What is 123 Awesome Park?
123 Awesome Park is an application to learn the numbers 1-20. Children practice the numbers through multiple mini games. The product has an engaging story that carries the child through all of the numbers.
Varying levels of difficulty and engagement designed for kids aged 4 to 6.
|Languages||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
123 Awesome Park Pricing
Free with in-app-purchases
Compare 123 Awesome Park with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
123 Awesome Park teaches the number through games and because of that, the child needs to be an active participator to proceed in the product.
With numbers 1-9, the product aims to strengthen the connection between the number and the amount. Numbers 10-20 are rehearsed through games.
The product follows a story which structures the path. After playing it once the children can freely choose what they would like to play.
The games are played independently and safely without the need of adult supervision.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Learning to recognize numbers
- Learning to write numbers 1-20.
- Practicing the connection between number and amount.
- Practicing to compare amounts.
- Practicing fine motor skills
- Practising visual recognition
- Learning to count the sequences.
- Enabling the growth of positive self-image
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing memorizing skills