What is ABC Toyland?
ABC Toyland is an interactive application for children to learn and get familiar with the alphabet through handwriting exercises and mini games. There are varying levels of difficulty and engagement that automatically adjust to each child’s age (designed for kids aged 4 to 5).
The games allow children to write the alphabet and do simple activities which help them to practice the recognition of letters.
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
ABC Toyland Pricing
Free with in-app-purchases.
Compare ABC Toyland with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Learning to write the alphabet
- Practising letters recognition
- Practising letter-sound correspondences
- Learning to repeat the letters of alphabet in order
- Encouraging the growth of positive self-image
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing memorizing skills
- Practicing fine motor skills
- Practising visual recognition