What is Authorfy?
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 10-11, 11-13, 14-16|
WiFi access only.
No - it's all self-explanatory. As soon as a user logs in, they'll be taken to the main 'Masterclass' page where they can browse masterclasses and view videos / download schemes of work.
Not provided by vendor.
Compare Authorfy with...
from 3 Verified Reviews
Used Authorfy for 1 week
Have only been using a week
Kate Chambers found Authorfy:
- Slightly builds student knowledge
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency and productivity
- Significantly reduces teacher workload
- Slightly improves teacher knowledge and skills
- Significantly saves school money
Used Authorfy for 1 year
Great resource, well made and clearly thought through. Really engaging for children and a wonderful way for pupils to hear from real authors without the cost of a school visit. The new 10 minute challenges are great for anyone at home who wants to carry on enjoying writing with a great variety of authors.
Mrs B found Authorfy:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Wonderful resources for introducing new authors and delving into their writing processes. Lots of hints and tips for budding authors”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“All the resources for each author are in one place and easy to use and find.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Pre made resources that can be adapted if needed.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Helps teachers to research new authors without the need for purchasing lots of books in advance that may not be suitable. Helps teachers gain an insight into the writing process from author's point of view.”
- Slightly saves school money
Used Authorfy for About a year
Sarah found Authorfy:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Planning and structuring writing. Generating ideas.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“They provide lesson ideas, challenges and videos from relevant authors. Saving time for teachers. Providing enrichment to the curriculum.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills
- Significantly saves school money“Brings experience of authors into school without large costs.”