What is Banking Card Game?
The Banking Card Game efficiently prepares children and adolescents for safe and responsible financial self-management and supports the understanding of financial concepts that are experienced in everyday life.
The game introduces the basic concepts of finance: income, savings, selling, buying, bargain, money, loan and insurance.
Banking is a card game for children aged 6 and older. One game takes about 30 minutes and is suitable for 2 to 4 players.
Compare Banking Card Game with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Getting familiar with the basic financial concepts like money, income and outcome.
- Practicing what insurance means.
- Learning the meaning of credit and debt.
- Practicing the meaning of spending and saving money
- Connecting subjects learned at school to skills needed at working life
- Learning consumer knowledge and smart economics
- Practicing to work with others
- Learning to understand the meaning of rules, contracts and trust
- Learning decision-making, influencing and accountability
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Learning to face failures and disappointments
- Encouraging the growth of positive self-image
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing strategic thinking
- Practicing creative thinking