What is COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES?
COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES is an educational and physical app for children, with and without learning and/or cognitive disorders, which imposes an active break every 15 minutes.
More than 30 educational games with 3 different levels of difficulty (the children work on their attention, memory, language, algebra...).
A physical break with 6 mini-games to teach children a measured use of screens. The activities can be hidden to adapt the games to children with motor disabilities. Plus, all the games include audio descriptions which allow the children to use the tablet indepently. This also allows children with learning disorders to be able to play just lke any other kid.
Monthly upates with new content and/or new games.
You can have access to technical sheets to learn how to support special needs children with our program (DYS disorders, autism, cognitive disorders...).
The app can be used at home, during therapy or at school, as a group activity or for one-on-one use. Children learn to play in autonomy thanks the easy-to-use and attractive interface.
|Company||Business Name: DYNSEO|
HQ Location: France
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10|
|Features||Brain TrainingPhysical ActivitiesGive Student FeedbackAdaptive LearningEducational Apps|
|Requirements||Available OfflineInternet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - AndroidTelevision|
The app is also available on Android tablets, plus you can share the screen of the tablet onto bigger screens.
The app is free to use for 1 week, than a subscription is needed which only takes about 5 minutes to set up.
It is an app so it is online training.
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
Anyone can create the account.
COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES Pricing
COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES pricing starts from £77 / year
The first pack starts at £77/ year per tablet, which includes as many profiles as the number of pupils in the classroom.
A classroom subscription is possible with as many subscription as the number of pupils in the classroom for £385/ year.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, we have special prices for 10, 20, 50 or more schools.
|free trial||Yes, get a free trial|
Compare COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES with...
COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES Reviews
from 2 Verified Reviews
speech language therapist
Used COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES daily for 1-2 years
Several key benefits for children with special needs: rewards, adapted games with increasing difficulty, no checking, physical games, ... all in one application. And as a speech therapist, we work on different cognitive functions: language, attention, strategy, memory, causality,...
Emily Byrne found COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES:
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“I use in as a speech therapist with autistic children”
- Significantly improves teacher wellbeing“The application is very well made for children with special needs, because we are able to work on different cognitive functions, with adapted games, which will valorize the children. The sports break is also very appreciated, especially the game mime emotions, yoga, and dance with COCO.”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“There are more than 30 educational games, and when there is a sports break, it is a highly anticipated time for the children. A reward. And this break allows them to let off steam for better attention later on.”
Used COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES weekly for 3-4 years
We have been using it for 4 - 5 years now! The games have several levels of difficulty, and over the years my son has discovered new games, which stimulate other cognitive functions or differently...
Juliet found COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES:
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“With the enforced sports break, my son is more focused after the break. It helps him to refocus, and he does better in the exercises afterwards. The application is also very educational, with a wide variety of content, which appealed to my son who was dropping out of school and had trouble concentrating.”
- Significantly improves teacher wellbeing“The COCO THINKS and COCO MOVES application was recommended by our speech therapist. We showed it to his teacher, who adopted it in class. She had a tablet, but she couldn't find a support as complete, with an educational part, and a physical part.”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Yes. With the sports break, it helps the children to let off steam. And as a parent it is reassuring to have a support that fights against screen addictions. And through sports it's a good idea. There are also physical games like miming emotions that helped me to accompany my autistic son.”