What is CodeBreakers?
CodeBreakers is a systematic synthetic phonics programme, using multi-sensory strategies. It has been devised to enable TAs and Teacher to deliver. It comes with prepared lesson plans to reduce planning time.
Training is available if required. Comes complete with games for fun learning and approaches reading and spelling in a number of ways to ensure over learning. It is a compound cumulative programme to build student confidence..
Minimum 30 mins per week, preferably 60 mins over a week.
reduce teacher workload
reduce attainment gap
save school money
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 10-11, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+, 19+|
Laptop, printer, input password
Preferably read PDF instructor's manual. There is an option of half day training via webinar
Compare CodeBreakers with...
5 out of 5
from 1 Verified Review
CodeBreakers has collected 0 reviews in the past 6 months
Self employed specialist, UK
Used codebreakers for 1 year
I love it!
Joanne Gladders found codebreakers:
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“Spelling and reading ages increased by a few years”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“All there and easy to use”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“Knowledge of how specific learning difficulties can be addressed and their own knowledge of spelling rules”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Activities are shirt and can be done in short sessions”
- Slightly saves school money“I would have thought it would in the long term and definitely value for money”