What is Deliver Computing 360?
DC360 has been designed by teachers, school staff and web designers with the feedback from all our current schools making it the ultimate eLearning platform. We were awarded Best eLearning Educational Platform - UK 2021.
This eLearning platform is the complete 360 solution for teaching computing and computer-related courses for all key stages from 1 to 5. All lesson plans, schemes of work and mapping documents are already created. For every lesson, all teaching materials, tasks, resources, and tests are also already created.
This amazing eLearning solution also teaches the use of software and tracks the students learning progress. Each unit lets the teacher select their preferred software and the students are taught using that software. In some cases, the software is built into DC360 in other cases a free download for the school network or a cloud-based alternative is available.
Full tracking is included as standard. All students' work, grades and comments are stored automatically. If the school has an arrangement with their primary feeder schools, the account can move over and a year 13 could view work done in year 3. Nearly all the marking is
automatically completed with grading and relevant feedback.
A teacher who has a favourite task can upload that exercise for students to complete. The teacher can then mark it using our amazing online marking system that is up to 67% faster than marking by hand and the work and grades are kept safe. Coursework for exam boards are also marked faster online and then can be sent to the exam board, when ready, saving the teacher hours of preparation.
Parent evenings are so easy, no preparation is needed, just create your list of those attending and all your past and current grades, comments and work are available to you on one screen. You can see the progress made by each student every lesson and RAG that lesson for each student. There is so much more to DC360.
Deliver Computing 360 is designed to be used in every lesson at Key Stages 1 to 3 and most lessons at Key Stages 4 and 5. All lesson plans are included, and teachers can upload their own worksheets to mark online using our unique marking system if they wish, although all resources, homework and extension tasks are provided.
|Company||Business Name: Deliver Computing 360|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
|Features||All Lesson PlannedLesson PlansSchemes Of WorkFull Curriculum MappingAll TasksAutomatic MarkingAutomatic FeedbackProgress TrackingAll Tasks And ResourcesLive MonitoringGradebookNoticeboardReports And GraphsMark Coursework OnlineLesson Rag TrackingHomework Set And Automatically Marked|
|Languages||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - AndroidTelevision|
Access using any of the above or Amazon Fire Tablet, Games Console Browsers are also perfect devices. Our system is so flexible it works on almost any platform.
You send the data via our secure upload form and we do the setup for you. There is no setup for you to do. We then do a training session with you and give you live support from 8 am until 9:30 pm on weekdays. We also include live in-class instant message support.
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsDocumentationVideos|
We have FREE staff training, a "do it now" help system, short videos on almost every feature of the DC360 Platform. We also have a live instant chat system that is open for immediate responses from 8 am until 9:30 pm on weekdays, even if you are in class. We are always on hand to help our schools.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support24/7 Live Rep|
Live instant chat 8 am until 9:30 pm weekdays. video help guides, text help system and FREE staff training with e-mails on new features. We are open on weekends for training and for emails. Live video chats can be booked at weekends or evenings to suit your working patterns. We support all our schools fully.
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
The student can log in at home and the parents can see the grades.
Deliver Computing 360 Pricing
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Deliver Computing 360 pricing starts from £750 / year
Contact us for a FREE quote for your school. You can even be a "New Feature" school and receive a discount for trying out our new features as we launch them. Book a free demo here:- https://www.dc360.co.uk/booking
Compare Deliver Computing 360 with...
Deliver Computing 360 Reviews
from 3 Verified Reviews
1st Class tutors
Used Deliver Computing 360 occasionally for 1-2 years
I would always recommend good teaching aids to other teachers
1st Class tutors found Deliver Computing 360:
- Moderately saves school money“The software cuts down time for both students and teachers”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“The software is so much easier to us and also easier to see all students inputs. Which leads to a much better assessment process”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“students can assess clear and understandable information, for example using the "test book" session”
- Significantly improves attainment“I really like the review and feedback section, positive and ongoing assessment has a significant impact on attainment”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“You can tell that this software is designed by teachers, who are working in this subject area, the areas are inline with the curriculum”
Teacher of Computing
York High School, England
Used Deliver Computing 360 daily for 7–12 months
- Reduction in workload. - Planned out curriculum meeting the NC. - Clear objectives for students. - Customer support always on hand.
Louis Collins found Deliver Computing 360:
- Significantly saves school money“As all of the work is online, it saves printing costs. As well as making it more environmentally friendly. Using DC360 means you are not having to buy multiple expensive resources from the exam board.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“As the lessons are planned out on the website, this means that you are not having to create your own curriculum as it is already set out for you. It completes all the marking for you, so you are not having to open loads of files and asses them individually. It tracks the students progress, which you can then see at the click of a button.”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“The website allows for students to work at their own pace. This gives you the opportunity to then help those students that need more of your focus to close this gap.”
- Significantly improves attainment“It gives student clear direction on what they need to achieve.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Each lesson will build on the previous knowledge from the earlier lesson in the unit. Furthermore, each unit in KS3 will link in to a previous unit from the year before.”
Creative iMedia Teacher
Used Deliver Computing 360 daily for 1-2 years
During the 20 years in education I have worked in schools and local authority, I have subscribed, beta tested and used a vast amount software that make grand claims and often fall short or is worthless in the classroom, but this software actually delivers. The staff team listen and respond. It has the feel that the software was made by teachers for teachers. Customer supports is often same day responses and never an issue to resolve. The software is constantly under the process of adding content and increased usability. It is the future, today!
Kevin found Deliver Computing 360:
- Significantly saves school money“Comprehensive software that means you only buy one package. Also no course books, less printing. It's all there.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“For me it is that assessment is worked out for teachers, and resources, learning objectives are prepared in advance linked to schemes of work. Marking is also easier to administrate and feedback more formative and valuable.”
- Significantly reduces attainment gap“Independent learning that allows students to move through courses at a pace comfortable to them. It also allows the teacher scope to monitor where the students may be struggling and provide targeted support.”
- Significantly improves attainment“Students can complete tasks at home or school and learning experience supports students being held up by others that may be struggling.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“I believe that the content is comprehensive and structured to allow teachers to utilise their time in the classroom to add additional information.”