What is Effective Learner with Study Trainer?
Effective Learner is an app that is used with NeuroSky MindWave headset to monitor the effectiveness of your learning through measuring the focus level.
The Effective Learner app uses a NeuroSky's brainwave-sensing headset to detect your learning effectiveness. The app has two modes of use; Effectiveness tracker, and the EDAFIN Study Trainer. The Effectiveness Tracker shows your current focus level and effectiveness as 6 different color-coded levels, and provides a session report, which includes a time plot of your effectiveness for the duration of study and a pie chart of different color percentage.
The Session reports can be saved with a note into a searchable journal for future reference and analysis. Study trainer combines the Pomodoro timing method with customized learning rhythms based on your brain activity. The system allows you to compare your learning results to the effectiveness shown by your brain activity. It also provides study tips to help you plan your study sessions effectively.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
Effective Learner with Study Trainer Pricing
Compare Effective Learner with Study Trainer with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 03/2019
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Understanding and interpreting of matrices and diagrams
- Practicing versatile ways of working
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms
- Practicing to observe and evaluate own learning processes.
- Practicing time management.
- Practicing to plan and organize learning processes.
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing to find ways of working that are best for oneself
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Practicing to set own learning goals
- Practicing to use different ways to evaluate own learning
- Practicing time management
- Learning to plan and organize work processes
- Practicing strategic thinking
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning