What is Einstein?
Einstein is an application for creating quizzes and questionnaires.
Using Einstein, teachers and other professional experts can easily create various types of questions, including multiple choice questions, matching questions and visual questions. The students can also create quizzes for their peers and the students can collaborate on a quiz. Teachers can monitor student's progression and give real-time feedback to students through the Captain dashboard. Einstein also supports self evaluation.
Einstein can be used as a guest without logging in or the students can have a personal account.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
Compare Einstein with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 02/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing to give and get constructive feedback.
- Practicing time management.
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Practicing to look things from different perspectives
- Practicing to create questions and make justifiable arguments based on observations
- Developing problem solving skills
- Learning to recognise and evaluate arguments and their reasonings
- Practicing to give, get and reflect feedback
- Practicing to notice links between subjects learned
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Practicing to plan and organize learning processes.
- Practicing to work independently.
- Practicing to observe and evaluate own learning processes.