What is Epraise?
Epraise is designed to do three things; motivate students, engage parents and save teachers time. Epraise is the learning engagement platform at the heart of hundreds of school communities around the world.
A decade ago, our platform started out as a school rewards system, and though it is much more now, recognising achievement continues to be at its core. Since its humble beginnings, Epraise has aided in the digital transformation of schools, with features such as points, badges, leaderboards, certificates, activities, rewards, donations, assessment, homework, classwork, cover work, parents' evenings, messaging, interventions and seating plans. We consider ourselves highly privileged to work with such a talented group of schools that are inspiring the young minds of today.
Video & Screenshots
Star International School Mirdif - Case StudyDownload case study
|Company||HQ Location: United Kingdom|
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
|Features||PointsAchievementsBehaviour ManagementSeating PlansMessagingCommunicationParent CommunicationDigital BadgesCertificatesRegistrationActivitiesHouse PointsParents EveningsHomeworkCover WorkWeekly BulletinsDetentionsTimetablesMis IntegrationSingle Sign OnWritebackIos And Android AppsAnalyticsInsights|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Many schools get up and running the same day from ordering, but most choose to take time to get staff involved in some training first.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
Epraise pricing starts from £500 / year
|free demo||Yes, get a free demo|
Compare Epraise with...
from 12 Verified Reviews
Data and Progress Manager
Used Epraise daily for 1-2 years
Great service and also fantastic support. Easy to navigate and help guides
Jenna found Epraise:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Register, timetables, points, marksheet”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Run reports and see in real time”
Used Epraise for 3-4 years
The absolute best piece of school software we have used and the support is unmatched
David Crowley found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Such an easy way for us to log data and offer praise and sanctions from one universal place”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Reports / ease of identifying students / adding points or sanctions so easily done”
Used Epraise for 8 months
Fantastic system, it’s everything you would ever need! Fantastic support too.
Ashley Burton found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Positive praise and instant communication with parents.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Online behaviour, rather than paper charts.”
IT Services Lead
Used Epraise for 8 years
Fantastic product and amazing staff
Matthew found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Visibility to different users”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Seating plans”
Assistant Pastoral Head, Computer Science Teacher
Used Epraise for 2.5 months
It's a fantastic platform and the support offered has been amazing. I can only say positive things about the whole team and I encourage every school to look to how Epraise can help shape their school in the future.
James Scutt found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Increased student motivation and behaviour shaping through rewards”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Many admin tasks automated and delivered via Epraise. Especially critical during remote learning”
Child support assistant / House coordinator
Used Epraise for 12months
Behaviour, interventions, messages and homework all in one place, very convenient for all staff to access
Rachel McCabe found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Children want to know how many points they have and how this is effecting their behaviour in a good way, also not wanting to get demerits”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Setting homework for the upcoming weeks which takes minutes and straight to the parent”
Used Epraise for 4 years
Outstanding, simple product. Everyone can access it from students and parents to staff. Brilliant ideas obviously created by someone with a teaching background - by teachers for teachers. Most of all, the incredible support from the company who are all unfailingly positive and helpful.
Jacqui found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Student engagement in achieving points is high as well as accessing homework tasks.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Organisation and marksheets ensure that data is quick to collect and up to date. Easy to check homework is set. Ability to share homework tasks between colleagues is brilliant.”
Used Epraise for 5years
We are accountable for what we spend as it’s public money, we have to ensure that it has an impact on students and staff in a positive way. Epraise has enabled us to share and communicate learning Activities during a world wide pandemic without causing stress or worry for our students and our staff. Students ask questions and seek clarification on what they’ve completed so far, we can provide bespoke and developmental feedback to support their learning and their development. Staff members have feedback to me to share how easy it has been to set weekly lesson activities. During a school year, epraise allows us to monitor student achievements and celebrate those constantly with parents. It links seamlessly to SIMs, the developers and epraise team have been phenomenal to work with, when we are stuck, when we make suggestions they listen and they look at solutions. Fantastic product and service!
Simon Curtis found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Recognition in a physical form. Organisational skill development, communication tool for students, staff and parents.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Enabling multiple needs in one area, Mark book, planner, rewards, attendance, seating plans, student details and communication with staff, parents and students.”
Head of Creative Arts & DT- epraise co-ordinator
Used Epraise for Over 4 years
The classroom experience is enhanced with seating plans, countdown timers, group selections, live reward celebration and the overall competitive aspect of the scoreboards, not only with students but the staff each week checking on their placing! Offering a tangible reward for the student endeavours has far more impact than a traditional certificate or badge. They own something they have earned from their learning.
Tom Bollan found Epraise:
- Moderately improves behaviour or wellbeing“Improved tutor/teacher coaching when reflecting on rewards or demerits. Easy to identify areas to focus on and for teacher, student and parent to see immediate outcomes”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Homework setting, tracking and resource pooling makes the whole process of learning beyond the classroom far easier to manage across the school, not just in each classroom. It includes parents which has had a significant factor in our home-school relationships. Messenger has also further aided this with instant communication reducing the workload of admin staff. The ability to message entire classes, year groups or all parents has reduced the need for costly external texting services.”
Head of Computing
Used Epraise for 1 year, 7 months
The customer service is faultless and they are always willing to go above and beyond. They take any suggestions from children, staff and parents about how to improve and it has really helped create a positive and caring ethos where parents can feel more involved in their children's life at school.
Nick found Epraise:
- Moderately improves behaviour or wellbeing“Children are a lot more motivated and the focus of teachers now is on encouraging positive behaviour, rather than discouraging negative behaviour.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“There is no extra workload, and during the Coronavirus situation it has definitely helped manage workload compare to other options.”
Used Epraise for 2 years
All round success
Sue Trigg found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Pupils want to earn points to spend in the shop :-)”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Easier to keep track of data”
Used Epraise for 2 years
Such an easy an effective system to use-easy set up and ease of use for all staff
Nic Ponsonby found Epraise:
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“Easy to monitor individual behaviour and patterns”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Everything related to behaviour and points on one platform”