What is Evidence Me?
Evidence Me is an observation, assessment and reporting app. It shows the impact of children’s learning by capturing learners’ experiences, monitoring their development, and creating reports to share their progress. Easily capture observations through a variety of media on the go, saving you hours of valuable time.
|Company||Business Name: 2Simple|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13|
|Features||Auto Suggesting Of ObjectivesDedicated Parent AppSharing Across Devices6 Different Report TypesCustom FrameworksNew Eyfs Framework Launchpad For Literacy Skills FrameworkBirth To 5 Matters|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Please visit the help section on the Evidence Me website
The app takes seconds to download and once you recieve your log in details you can begin using Evidence Me straight away.
Please visit the help section on the Evidence Me website.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
All Evidence Me subscription includes a dedicated parent app.
Evidence Me Pricing
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Evidence Me pricing starts from £48 / year
Evidence Me costs £48 per year (inc VAT) for childminders.
Prices for schools and nurseries are based on number of children you would like to use Evidence Me with. This ranges from £75 per year for less than 21 children to £575 per year for 250 +
Compare Evidence Me with...
Evidence Me Reviews
from 10 Verified Reviews
Used Evidence Me daily for 1-2 years
It is a good system and alternative to more expensive softwares on the market and is constantly improving with new features being added fairly regularly.
Stephen found Evidence Me:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“The ability with parent share to give parents up to date information constantly rather than end of term. being able to track childrens progress removing need for paper or manual reporting.”
- Moderately provides school data“The assessment judgement function and the reports available have contributed to school assessment and inspection data.”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Evidence Me with good devices is quick and easy to use either via the websuite or the app.”
- Moderately improves parent engagement“Parent share and the ability for parents to send in experiences or things a child has done at home that contributes to certain areas of learning that a child may not necessarily cover in school.”
Used Evidence Me daily for 4-6 months
Even though the data/summary collection isn't right at this point in time it is being sorted and will be rectified. Compared to our previous system it is slick, quick and much more effective. It is easy to use once you are familiar with the system. Highly recommend this system. Been in EY for 26 years and it is the best thing we have used.
Jak found Evidence Me:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“The correspondence with parents is a quick process. You can add as much detail or share photo experiences quickly. The assessment can be incredibly detailed or an overview of where the children are sitting within the development matters.”
- Slightly provides school data“Some issues at this time, however, the team are working to rectify the problems. The data places children below/age related depending on their DOB. Chris and the team have listened to the feedback and are working on the information so that the data is robust.”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Quicker observations and snapshots of the children therefore more time with groups and 1:1.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“Parents sending posts to school including learning experiences and comments.”
Used Evidence Me daily for 3-4 years
Very simple to use, links to Classroom Monitor & meant we did not have to transfer over to it. Much better for using in a Reception unit as quick to use.
T Hurrell found Evidence Me:
- Does not significantly reduce teacher workload“Can set groups within classess then monotor them quickly”
- Does not significantly provide school data“Areas still needed to be covered”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Can focus on gaps in knowledge”
- Slightly improves parent engagement
Early Years Senior Practitioner
Used Evidence Me monthly for 3-4 years
Evidence Me is a great online tool for entering observations and sharing with parents. St Fergus ELC staff are at a novice stage and are building up their confidence using Evidence Me over this coming year.
Susan Cantlay found Evidence Me:
- Does not significantly reduce teacher workload“Saves time cutting out and sticking photographs as evidence and easy to find Learning outcomes to add to observation.”
- Does not significantly provide school data“If practitioners track alongside Evidence Me observations then impact can be viewed easily”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency“We use Evidence Me as an online evidence tool for parents to view their child's learning.”
- Does not significantly improve parent engagement“Parents engagement has been minimal but we are encouraging this more this year by more frequent communications with parents through Evidence Me”
Used Evidence Me weekly for 3-4 years
Enjoy the immediacy of communication. Ease of use.
Sue found Evidence Me:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Sending messages to parents instead of writing in individual diaries.”
- Significantly provides school data“Measure of parental engagement”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency“shows coverage of outcomes”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“Parent sharing weekend activities to inform writing. Parents sharing achievements outside school.”
Early Years Deputy
Used Evidence Me daily for 1-2 years
Evidence Me helps us to have all of our information on the children in our care in one place and is very easy to use and implement.
Amy found Evidence Me:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“It makes taking photos and videos a lot quicker and easier to then use for observations.”
- Significantly provides school data“It is easy to use the progress reports to use for analysing for individual children and groups of children to see how they have progressed.”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“It allows us to easily see what areas of learning needed further development for children.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“It enables us to share observations with parents and share communication notes through these. It also enables parents to upload their own observations so that we can see what the children are able to do at home too.”
Teacher/ EYFS Team Leader
Used Evidence Me for 3-4 years
EM has ticked may of the boxes we look for in assessing and logging achievements. The staff at Evidence Me are also among the most helpful, patient and informative people I have dealt with over the years! ;*)
Janine found Evidence Me:
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Evidence Me can help teachers to pinpoint any gaps in their children's learning through the various assessment tools on offer. The combinations of tools on the app can flag up groups or individuals that may need support or stretching.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Because teachers put observations and their links onto the app, data is always readily available. This is helpful when looking for gaps in learning, handing in data and analysing class performance. Teachers can also use Teacher Judgement to click assessments.”
- Significantly provides school data“Online evidence can be collated beside 'paper' evidence and put together to make judgements on children's performance. Evidence Me is part of the evidencing system used by our school to get a full picture of each child at data harvests.”
- Slightly improves parental engagement“Evidence Me has the option for parents to send observations in to their child's profile. Some parents choose this feature and send in great snapshots for their child's EM records.”
Mrs K Pickles
Head of School
Used Evidence Me for 1-2 years
A great product, building on '2 build a profile', this product really meets our needs with our 'I can' statements personalised to our pupil cohorts.
Mrs K Pickles found Evidence Me:
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Next steps of learning very clear, parental engagement easy to achieve with photographic evidence. We also use Evidence Me for Secondary Functional Skills Evidence and feedback from external verifiers has been excellent.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Easy to capture evidence across the whole curriculum. Next steps of learning very clear.”
- Significantly provides school data“This is an area which we are developing. As we build up more data on Evidence Me we anticipate the generated data will be highly beneficial in proving improvement.”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Photographic and video evidence of pupil progress is a great way to engage parents.”
Used Evidence Me for 12 months
Georgina found Evidence Me:
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Being able to duplicate objectives rather than inputting them for every child”
- Slightly provides school data
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Lots of parents have used evidence me as a way to communicate during lockdown”
Used Evidence Me for 12 months
It is an excellent piece of software that is reactive to users' needs. 2Simple took feedback on board and added extra features very quickly when these were requested.
Simon McLoughlin found Evidence Me:
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Being able to upload observations straight away allows the teacher that teaches my class in the afternoon to see what we have been doing in the morning before she comes into the classroom.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Observations can be managed on a device and has cut down on cutting and sticking into paper journals.”
- Slightly provides school data
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Parents have been incredibly involved in Evidence Me during lockdown. They have submitted observations of their children at home and allowed us to keep up to date with their home activities.”