What is Explain Everything?
Explain Everything is a cloud collaboration platform for meeting, learning and sharing experiences.
Explain Everything includes a browser tool and a tablet app, where the users can create presentations and videos and collaborate online.
Groups of any size can work together in real time and use integrations with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and more.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
|Languages||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
Explain Everything Pricing
Free VersionPaid Subscription
Explain Everything pricing starts from €24.99 / per-pupil
€24.99 plan is for 1-9 teacher users.
Schools and districts should get in touch for a custom quote.
Compare Explain Everything with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Encouraging students to be innovative and express new ideas
- Practicing creative thinking
- Practicing to work with others
- Practicing to argument clearly own opinions and reasonings
- Practicing to give and get constructive feedback.
- Practicing to observe and evaluate own learning processes.
- Learning decision-making, influencing and accountability
- Using technology as a part of explorative and creative process
- Using technology for interaction and collaboration
- Practicing to find, evaluate and share information
- Practicing to use information independently and interactively
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms
- Learning to present own work to others.
- Practicing communication through different channels
- Practicing to plan and organize learning processes.
- Practicing to work as a part of a group.
- Practicing to work independently.
- Practicing versatile ways of working.
- Practicing to give, get and reflect feedback
- Developing problem solving skills