What is Globish Academia?
Globish Academia is an online English learning platform in Thailand. It focuses on situation-based conversational English through online classes which consist of a live one-on-one class, group classes and webinars with international coaches.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
Globish Academia Pricing
One time purchase
Compare Globish Academia with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Helping learner to recognise cultural features in communication and to support the learner in constructive intercultural communication.
- Guide the learner towards positive interaction where delivering the message is the most important.
- Supporting the learner to participate in discussions on diverse topics that match with the learner’s interests and also deal with opinions.
- Supporting the learner in developing his or her independence in applying his or her language proficiency.
- Guiding learner to produce both spoken and written texts for different purposes from general topics and topics of his or her special interest, concentrating on versatility of structures and guiding into good pronunciation.
- Encouraging the learner to find interesting English-language contents and environments that expand his or her perception of the globalising world and opportunities for acting in it.
- Practicing communication through different channels
- Practicing to use foreign language as a communication tool
- Learning about cultural aspects and to respect different cultures
- Supporting student to build their own linguistic and cultural identity
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Learning to combine information to find new innovations
- Practicing to create questions and make justifiable arguments based on observations
- Practicing to set one's own learning goals
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Practicing to observe spoken and written language
- Using technology for interaction and collaboration
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms