What is HUBmis?
The most technologically advanced MIS for Independent & International Schools.
Feature rich, built from the ground up, HUBmis sets new standards for what schools should expect from an MIS, specifically around:
Best in class design for a next generation user experience. Resulting in a beautiful product that is so intuitive, it requires little to no training.
HUBmis uses the latest technology to deliver a best in class, next generation solution, providing a gold standard in security, architecture and user experience.
Built on API, HUBmis will not only ensure data integrity across your chosen systems, but allows for deeper integration than currently possible, opening up new possibilities within the EdTech space.
|Company||Business Name: WCBS|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
|Features||AdmissionsCommunicationsTimetableAttendanceProgress ReportsTrackingBehaviourLearning SupportAssessmentsExternal ExamsWellbeing|
|Languages||Arabic, Chinese, English|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
As cloud native system, HUBmis has been designed to provide a simple and intuitive user interface that is totally device agonistic and can be accessed by all different internet enabled devices, regardless of operating system e.g. Windows, MacOS etc, and supporting all major browsers e.g. IE, Chrome, FireFox, Safari etc
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsDocumentationVideos|
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Compare HUBmis with...
from 5 Verified Reviews
Director of ICT & Facilities
Used HUBmis weekly for 7–12 months
It's been good so far, and way better than the previous HUB. The promises of future enhancements also look positive however only once we have had chance to use them will we know.
James Lanceley found HUBmis:
- Does not significantly save school money“It doesn't save money, it help organise what we already have and improve efficiency”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Attendance needed to be taken either with or without HUBmis, just as assessments are the same”
- Significantly provides school data“Everywhere”
- Significantly improves school processes“It becomes the central repository for the any student related data”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“Not yet as there is no mobile app. We have chosen not to give parents access to the host solution - yet.”
Systems & Data Manager
Used HUBmis daily for 7–12 months
It has caused us quite a few headaches over this academic year hence a 5.
Alex Rylander found HUBmis:
- Slightly saves school money“Right now - no for us since we still have to use PASS/3SYS and the cost of user licences.”
- Does not significantly reduce teacher workload“N/A”
- Slightly provides school data“The teachers like the layout, as from my perspective not enough tools to check data in bulk and run reports that would save me and administration time.”
- Does not significantly improve school processes“N/A”
- Does not improve parent engagement“We are not using this part yet.”
Used HUBmis daily for 4-6 months
Our paltform is still developing. We are slow to maximise full use (our fault) but equally the support could be better and as a product it is still evolving
Simon found HUBmis:
- Slightly saves school money“not using those modules yet”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“attendance analysis”
- Significantly provides school data“attendance”
- Moderately improves school processes“attendance and communication”
- Does not significantly improve parent engagement“Hesitancy to actually log in!”
Used HUBmis daily for 4-6 months
It is very user friendly and does not come with a load of stuff that we do not use. It's the old washing machine analogy - why buy a washing machine with a million programmes when you will only use three of them!
Jackie Daire found HUBmis:
- Slightly saves school money“It has reduced the number of hours that we spend looking for information but, as we are still populating the system it is not yet reducing these hours. It will!”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“See previous answer.”
- Moderately provides school data“Remote accountancy has benefitted hugely by having access to this.”
- Moderately improves school processes“See previous answer.”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“Our parents do not have access to hubmis.”
Used HUBmis occasionally for 4-6 months
I scored HuBmis 10 because it is a great platform for any school to use, and the ability to keep everything under one platform is quite appealing, meaning you can access the relevant information from one place.
Jenny Condron found HUBmis:
- Moderately saves school money“Hubmis reduces the cost of implementing a separate MIS system, behaviour management portal, attendance and admissions portals.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Although we are yet to fully implement this but teachers will be able to take attendance and record behaviour incidences under one platform conveniently as well assess students' information.”
- Significantly provides school data“We are able to see information on the number of students on roll, families and also access data on potential students and past students.”
- Moderately improves school processes“We are new to this but from what we have seen so far, it has been very positive.”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“We haven't explored this yet.”