What is ILOP?
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10|
Schools only need to supply with names and email addresses of staff in school, only school email addresses can be accepted. They are each sent a login with a computer-generated password (which they can change to something more memorable). They are immediately ready to access the introductory video, resources, strategies and training.
All training videos are built within ILOP. The main one takes around 40 minutes.
Compare ILOP with...
from 1 Verified Review
Used ILOP for 2 years
ILOP has huge potential for supporting QFT and helping to coach school staff as to what good provision looks like. At present staff are under increasing time pressures and have limited amount of time to engage with ILOP. At times I feel they are overwhelmed with the information on ILOP which is very detailed. One member of staff said she would find it easier if she could just print off the information on one sheet, particularly for the activities. I am aware some of the pages can be downloaded and printed, but at present this is not all of them.
Sue Poirrette found ILOP:
- Slightly improves attainment“In the current situation we do not have any data but we are currently uploading videos of activities from ILOP to share with parents.”
- Slightly builds student knowledge“I will feedback when we have collated evidence.”
- Slightly increases student collaboration“During lockdown period, difficult to assess.”
- Slightly reduces attainment gap“Lockdown, difficult to assess”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Teachers are using lockdown to familiarise themselves with content but are finding it tricky to navigate. Some staff have reported that they find it difficult on sway when information for activities goes across several pages. They would prefer is all on a one page document.”
- Slightly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Too early to assess”
- Moderately improves school processes“We are filming some of the activities with support staff and uploading the videos onto our website to support and coach parents with remote/distance learning.”