What is Kinteract?
Kinteract’s intuitive teaching and learning platform supports schools and educators in providing evidence based learning - anytime, anyplace and anywhere.
Regardless of location, curriculum or learner level, Kinteract enables teachers to deliver unique teaching and learning experiences within a singular platform that aligns to the workflows and reporting needs of their school. Through the use of observations, real-time student portfolio building and machine-learning algorithms, Kinteract is able to provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve educational outcomes.
Teachers have the flexibility to automate workflows, connect with families through one or two-way communication and plan seamlessly for the days, weeks or terms ahead using voice recording capabilities, content libraries, resource linking and live-lesson scheduling. Schools have the power to deliver classes in person or remotely while designing opportunities for student-driven learning.
Dependent on school size, we would recommend 50-80% of teaching staff and leadership teams use the platform each week.
Video & Screenshots
|Company||Business Name: Kinteract|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
|Features||Evidence-based AssessmentsPowerful ReportingMonitor And Track ProgressionContent LibraryDigital PortfoliosReal-time Parent UpdatesRecord ObservationsSocial Hashtag TrackerIntelligent RecommendationsLanguage Translation|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Internet access, accessibility on desktop, tablet and mobile.
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
Parents or carers can connect with teachers in real-time through one or two-way communication.
Contact Kinteract for pricing details.
|free demo||Yes, get a free demo|
|Special Offer||10% discount available for EdTech Impact users|
Compare Kinteract with...
from 4 Verified Reviews
Head of Primary
Used Kinteract daily for 1-2 years
There are features that can be better
Jasmina found Kinteract:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Sending work to absents students and daily feedback”
- Not significantly provides school data“NA”
- Slightly increases student collaboration“Students”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“They can see what is going on the the classroom daily”
- Slightly improves attainment
Used Kinteract for 4-6 months
Really helpful with building a strong link between school and home life and streamlining systems at home.
Joseph Knowles found Kinteract:
- Slightly improves attainment“Motivates pupils to perform so that parents can view it.”
- Slightly increases student collaboration“Students have asked to see their work on kinteract and asked that certain activities at home are recorded for school to view.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Steam lining systems and ease of use of uploading evidence and communicating with parents.”
- Moderately provides school data“Recording of assessment data and building evidence in terms of EHCP targets.”
- Moderately improves parental engagement“Parents have posted and commented on regular updates from their child's day.”
Used Kinteract for 7–12 months
The staff are outstanding, they are responsive, understanding and collaborative. There is a deep commitment to problem solve and attention to detail. They have a clear passion for the solution
Rosalind Hopkins found Kinteract:
- Moderately improves attainment“Progress towards EHCP outcomes through sharing with families”
- Moderately increases student collaboration“Students can easily see what each other have been doing”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“We are just rolling out a pilot so too early to give specifics”
- Significantly provides school data“Progress against many different frameworks can be stored in one accessible place”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Daily feedback from parents”
Director of Music
Used Kinteract for 4-6 months
Ease of use, a dedicated point of contact, the possibilities of Kinteract, everything in one place
Stephanie Bissell found Kinteract:
- Moderately improves attainment
- Slightly increases student collaboration“We will be using the collaboration further when we have further students accessing through other platforms”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Resources easy and quick to access”
- Slightly provides school data“We haven't yet collected any data”
- Slightly improves parental engagement“We haven't yet added parents into Kinteract but this will increase engagement when we add them”