What is Lexplore?
Combining the latest technology with extensive research our assessment monitors a child's spontaneous eye movements whilst reading.
Our Machine Learning models then perform an extremely precise statistical analysis on the child's individual eye movement patterns.
This enables us to pick up on minor differences in the way their brains process text which can help determine every child's exact reading attainment in a matter of minutes.
Schools then have access to our user-friendly Portal where results can be compared across many different levels from whole school to individual pupil.
Comparisons can also be made between schools involved on LA or MAT levels. With the Lexplore assessment package all hardware, training, and support is included.
Lexplore customers can book their place on all upcoming webinars for free.
Minimum annual licence number of 30 named pupils per year:
· Subscribing schools licence fee £6 per pupil per year
· Non-subscribing schools licence fee £7 per pupil per year
· 2 year sign up features a £1 reduction per pupil for year 2
Pupil Assessment minimum charge (30 pupils per half day):
· Subscribing schools £300 up to 0-30 pupils
· Subscribing schools £425 up to 30-60 pupils
· Non-subscribing schools £350 up to 0-30 pupils
· Non-subscribing schools £475 up to 30-60 pupils