What is Matematikfessor?
Matematikfessor covers most of the mathematics learning goals from preschool up until secondary school..
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
|Languages||Swedish, Norwegian, Danish|
Compare Matematikfessor with...
from 1 Verified Review
Used Matematikfessor daily for 0–3 months
The software is user friendly, simple interface with many tools available to better understand and learn mathematics. The video help with understanding mathematical formulas is extremely helpful.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 06/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Algebra in grades 0-10.
- Data collection and understanding in grades 0-10.
- Geometry in grades 0-10.
- Mathematical thinking and problem solving in grades 0-10.
- Number sense and numeration in grades 0–10.
- Connecting subjects learned at school to skills needed at working life
- Learning to plan and organize work processes
- Practicing versatile ways of working
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Practicing to create questions and make justifiable arguments based on observations
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing to plan and execute studies, make observations and measurements
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Practising to understand visual concepts and shapes and observe their qualities
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms
- Understanding and interpreting of matrices and diagrams