What is Math Bakery 2 - Continue Counting?
Math Bakery 2 - Continue Counting presents easy-to-understand lessons about addition and subtraction with regrouping.
It’s designed for children aged 7 to 12, but it is suitable for an even wider age range. The app features formatting choices (regrouping numbers at the top or bottom of columns), single player or multiplayer competition, and items and hints that can be manipulated to demonstrate grouping by 10s.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
Math Bakery 2 - Continue Counting Pricing
Math Bakery 2 - Continue Counting pricing starts from £1.99 / one-off
Compare Math Bakery 2 - Continue Counting with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Addition and subtraction numbers with up to 3 digits, using formal written methods of columnar addition and subtraction.
- Beginning to understand 0 as a place holder.
- Realising the effect of adding or subtracting 0.
- Recognising the place value of each digit in a three-digit number.
- Solving one-step problems that involve addition and subtraction, using concrete objects and pictorial representations.
- Using number bonds and related subtraction facts within 20.
- Practicing to work with others
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Practicing to notice links between subjects learned
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Learning to combine information to find new innovations
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing to set one's own learning goals
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Learning to find the joy of learning and new challenges
- Using technology for interaction and collaboration
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms