What is Mathletics?
Mathletics is the world’s leading online maths program that delivers proven results. Recognised with multiple international awards and backed by 25 years of scientific research, Mathletics is used by over 120,000 educators and loved by over 3 million students worldwide.
Just 30 minutes of Mathletics a week has been proven to give students a 9% advantage over their peers in national standardised tests.
Choose Mathletics to:
Drive better results in maths. Engaging online activities, games and exciting mastery challenges build students’ confidence in maths. Personalised learning provides the perfect level of support and challenge to make sure each student achieves their best.
Save teachers’ time. Automated marking and student progress reports provide the essential formative assessment tools teachers need. Planning, homework and revision is simple and easy to navigate – it takes seconds to set activities, view progress and check results.
Empower your students. Students are in control of their own learning in areas like Multiverse and Rainforest Maths. Working at their individual level, Mathletics provides the extra maths support they need in the classroom or at home, offering a complete course from fundamentals through to extension.
20-minutes per week
Mill Field Primary school , Leeds, UKDownload case study
|Company||Business Name: 3P Learning|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
|Features||Teacher CentreStudent CentreActivitiesMaths GamesReportingAssessmentsMaths Games|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Requirements||Available OfflineInternet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Teachers are required to complete a spreadsheet with teacher and student names and year groups, we take care of setting up the account. An administrative school password is generated along with individual passwords for teachers and students. Teachers and students can then simply sign in and get started. As Mathletics is an online resource, a computer suite or bank of tablets/learnpads and interactive whiteboard is required. We provide every school with a free live demonstration of Mathletics and can also discuss any objectives teachers may have. We also provide a number of online videos and webinar sessions for teachers to access.
Quick access available
We recommend that teachers have a short, live demonstration of Mathletics to introduce them to the main elements of the program and also suggest how best to use Mathletics to suit their needs. This forms part of the trial process and provides a great way for teachers to communicate their objectives and let us show them how Mathletics can support them.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
School must create the account.
To gain valuable insights into their child's progress, a free parent account can be registered via the Mathletics website if the child has an account via their school. You will receive your username and password by email to login.
|Tags||Mathletics3P LearningMathsTeaching resourcemaths gamesclassroom resourceteaching resource|
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Compare Mathletics with...
from 3 Verified Reviews
Classroom Teacher - Maths Lead
Used Mathletics daily for 5 years+
It is a great tool to support learning and home learning, however it is quite expensive.
Lynsey Longden found Mathletics:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“It is a great tool to pre-teach or consolidate learning completed in class. Perfect how it matches with the WRM small steps.”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“Regular use and weekly points completed helps with retention and narrowing of the gap.”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency
- Moderately improves attainment
- Moderately builds student knowledge“Helps to support knowledge retention of skills covered during lessons.”
Used Mathletics daily for 1-2 years
There is only benefit in students regularly practicing what they have learnt; and they can also look forward to what is to come which builds familiarity.
Gaz found Mathletics:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Marking”
- Significantly reduces attainment gap“Regular practice means children that are behind can close the gap; and those that are at expected or exceeding can push forward.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“No need for heavy resourcing as the application has it all. Children that finish earlier can be set challenges on Mathletics.”
- Significantly improves attainment“Recent assessments have shown good progress. Children have said that Mathletics has helped them with the test.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge
Used Mathletics occasionally for 5 years+
It is much improved
Sahar found Mathletics:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“It's easier to grade the students according to their ability”
- Significantly improves school processes“It makes the check and balance easier”
- Slightly improves attainment“No”