What is Matific?
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13|
Internet access and login information
Little training is required as the Matific system is designed to support each child's learning pathway. They never get a question wrong - they are simply given hints and tips to revise their approach. They are then given a similar question to consolidate their learning or moved on a level. Matific's website offers many video tutorials from basis use to the teaching to specific skill areas: for example https://www.matific.com/gb/en-gb/home/our-product/our-content/#workshops
Free TrialAnnual Subscription
Compare Matific with...
from 2 Verified Reviews
Used Matific daily for 1-2 years
Students love it.
Sharon Ussery found Matific:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Perfect fir review of skills.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“Learning skills without the use of paper.”
- Significantly improves teacher wellbeing“Organzing”
- Significantly improves attainment“Students are happy make the teacher happy.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Show in math tests.”
Used Matific for 3 months
The focus on problem solving is excellent and children can guide their own learning
Hannah found Matific:
- Moderately improves attainment“improved maths in home learning”
- Moderately builds student knowledge“problem solving”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency and productivity
- Slightly reduces teacher workload
- Slightly improves behaviour or wellbeing