What is Muuvit?
Muuvit is a platform designed to inspire and encourage children to become more physically active, offering a unique learning experience along the way.
Muuvit tracks the children's journey around the world. They earn mileage by doing physical activity, going on a Virtual Global Adventure.
Teachers can register their students free of charge and take them on an amazing learning adventure. Muuvit supports phenomenon-based and project-based learning.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
|Languages||English, French, German, Italian|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android|
Compare Muuvit with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Encouraging the growth of positive self-image
- Practicing to notice links between subjects learned
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Encouraging to build new information and visions
- Learning about different countries and their characteristics
- Learning about different languages
- Getting familiar with different cultures
- Learning decision-making, influencing and accountability
- Learning to understand the meaning of rules, contracts and trust
- Be encouraged to work in a team, building on trust and developing skills to solve problems, either individually or as a group
- Encouraging to be physically active for sustained periods of time
- Guiding to lead healthy, active lives
- Learning to find the joy of learning and new challenges
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning
- Practicing creative thinking
- Developing problem solving skills