What is Nushu: Earthling News in 3d?
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
Schools need tablets or mobiles (iOs or Android operating systems) to activate the AR app and printers to print the comic strips of each issue. Chidren can work in couples or groups so they can share the mobile device. Schools need to register to the service on the nushuadventures.com website to get the credentials and then download the NUSHU AR EDU app.
3 minute video explaining the process step by step.
Nushu: Earthling News in 3d Pricing
Compare Nushu: Earthling News in 3d with...
Nushu: Earthling News in 3d Reviews
from 5 Verified Reviews
Teacher and Trainer Digital Projects
Used nushu-earthling-news-in-3d for 8 months
I put score of 9 because Nushu is easy to integrated at the class and we obtain good results in our challenge.
Jorge Calvo found nushu-earthling-news-in-3d:
- Significantly improves attainment“when we do activities about Digital Healthly, the level of interaction and exploration is very high. Performing play activities”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills“You can work with guided activities and different topics. This allows to develop very complete and motivating activities for them. For Example explain digital identity to them with quiz and games ”
Used nushu-earthling-news-in-3d for 2 años
Porqué a partir del juego y de las TICS descubren nuevos métodos para conseguir objetivos de aprendizaje. Ayuda a los alumnos a descubrir la actualidad, siendo NUSHU el nuevo periódico para el alumnado causando emoción a partir del juego.
Cristina Miró found nushu-earthling-news-in-3d:
- Significantly improves attainment“Conocimiento del mundo actual y de la actualidad del momento.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“A utilizar el uso de las nuevas tecnologias en cuanto a la realidad augmentada y en la influéncia de la gamificación en los procesos de aprendizaje del alumnado.”
Used nushu-earthling-news-in-3d for 6 months
I think its easy to use and highly motivating for our children. As educators we all want to see our students engaged and happy while learning.
Jo Johnson found nushu-earthling-news-in-3d:
- Significantly improves attainment“Students recall adventures which helps attain key vocabulary”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Encourages teachers to use ipads, technology in classroom.”
Used nushu-earthling-news-in-3d for 12 months
We find it as a very attractive tool to motivate children to learn and it is so easy to the teachers to carry out.
Dimas Fabregas found nushu-earthling-news-in-3d:
- Significantly improves attainment“Nushu helps children to improve the teamwork, the personal autonomy and the ability to make decisions. In addition, Nushu is a tool that motivate them and they learn in an atractive way. ”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Nushu offers the possibility to go deep into the learning issues and many attractive ways to demonstrate them to the children. ”
Mª Carmen Montoya Martínez
Used nushu-earthling-news-in-3d for 12 months
Nushu is a tool that improve motivation in students and let all the students feel important because they have an active role when using Nushu.
Mª Carmen Montoya Martínez found nushu-earthling-news-in-3d:
- Significantly improves attainment“Students improve their collaborative skills. They are able to work in groups, to analyse information and get conclusions about problems related with the real world.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Nushu lets teachers to use Augmented Reality during the lessons and work in a different way by creating projects where Nushu is the main actor.”
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Learning to understand media critically.
- Practicing to read the news.
- Learning to understand the media's role in society.
- Practicing to create questions and make justifiable arguments based on observations
- Developing problem solving skills
- Learning to recognise and evaluate arguments and their reasonings
- Building common knowledge of technological solutions and their meaning in everyday life
- Learning to view and consider media and advertising critically
- Familiarizing with the influences of media and understanding its affordances
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Practicing to look things from different perspectives