What is Papumba Academy?
With Papumba Academy children can practice basic literacy skills like early mathematics, alphabet, logical thinking, music, and drawing.
Papumba Academy is the app preferred by children ages 2 to 6 worldwide for learning while playing.
|Languages||Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish|
Papumba Academy Pricing
Compare Papumba Academy with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 08/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Experiencing and exploring sounds and music from different sources
- Learning to write the alphabet
- Learning to repeat the letters of alphabet in order
- Practising letters recognition
- Practising letter-sound correspondences
- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals
- Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20
- Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality
- Know number names and the count sequence
- Practicing versatile ways of working
- Practicing to work with others
- Learning to listen other people’s opinions
- Enabling the growth of positive self-image
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Encouraging the growth of positive self-image
- Developing problem solving skills
- Creating requirements for creative thinking
- Practicing to use imagination and to be innovative
- Practicing creative thinking
- Practicing to use arts as a way to express
- Practicing persistent working
- Learning to find the joy of learning and new challenges
- Practicing letters, alphabets and written language
- Practicing memorizing skills
- Practicing fine motor skills
- Practicing categorization and classification
- Practising visual recognition
- Using technology as a part of explorative and creative process
- Practising to understand visual concepts and shapes and observe their qualities