What is Qridi?
Qridi offers comprehensive digital tool for formative evaluation, providing an easy-to-use environment in which learners can perform self, peer and group evaluations and where evaluations can also be made by parents and teachers.
With Qridi, learners can contribute to all phases of the learning process: goal-setting, implementation and evaluation. Qridi helps learners develop their self-regulation capabilities. In addition, learners take responsibility for their efforts, thereby developing a strong sense of ownership over their learning.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16|
Compare Qridi with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 09/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Connecting subjects learned at school to skills needed at working life
- Learning to plan and organize work processes
- Practicing to give, get and reflect feedback
- Enabling the growth of positive self-image
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning
- Practicing to set one's own learning goals
- Practicing to find ways of working that are best for oneself
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Learning constructive interaction in learning.
- Learning to listen other people’s opinions.
- Practicing to argument clearly own opinions and reasonings.
- Practicing to express own ideas.
- Practicing to give and get feedback.
- Practicing to observe and evaluate own learning processes.