What is Quizalize?
Teachers can use Quizalize to assign quizzes, worksheets, videos, and web links for students to complete at home in a real-time digital environment not much different than the physical classroom.
Assignments can be open for multiple attempts and can be available for specific time frames. Each class has its own Gradebook and quiz questions can be tagged to a curriculum for data to populate Mastery Dashboards for tracking long-term mastery learning. Quizzes can also be assigned with differentiated follow up activities.
An entire lesson plan can be digitized and provided to students to complete in their own time. Accounts can be synced with Google Classroom.
45 minutes per week
|Company||HQ Location: United Kingdom|
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
Quizalize is completely browser based so teachers/students can all access through any web browser on any device. If teacher can project live quiz game and results this will enhance impact.
No training required
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Quizalize pricing starts from £5.00 / month
Special discounts for department, school or district level purchases.
Compare Quizalize with...
from 3 Verified Reviews
Owner - Teacher
Used Quizalize for years...
You are my genies... you realise my wishes
Magdalini Giannakouli found Quizalize:
- Significantly improves attainment“Students get better results when examined”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“More ways to test and assess”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“Either way, things have to be checked by the teacher or created by them”
Used Quizalize for 18 months
Simply put, Quizalize does things no other platform can, so it is an essential part of the assessment rotation.
Chris found Quizalize:
- Significantly improves attainment“Quiz and test scores tend to increase when I use Quizalize. I am able to help students in skills and topics they need to improve on as opposed to generic blanket review that isn't targeted to individual student needs.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency and productivity“I used to use a spreadsheet to help me understand what questions and skills need to be addressed for which student. Now the mastery dashboards and quiz data give me the same information in real time.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“I use Quizalize along with Kahoot! and Socrative and they all save time on printing and grading. But the data I get from Quizalize is far deeper and useful which saves time trying to analyze the data and personalizing my teaching.”
Used Quizalize for 1 year
Great product, but still some finicky bits. Would like more of my curriculum to be supported.
Heather L found Quizalize:
- Moderately improves attainment
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency and productivity“Pre-made activities and automated differentiation help speed things up during lesson planning and the lesson itself. It's easy to see which of my students are struggling, which helps me make quicker and more informed decisions for providing remediation.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Less time and effort spent grading and gathering results data.”