What is Scribeasy?
Scribeasy is a cross curricular platform that helps teachers coach and students write stories. It has assistive tools, analytics and inspiring resources that build storytelling skills in children of all abilities.
Features and benefits include:
- Audiovisual, interactive,
- Topic configurable,
- Picture gallery library (characters, settings, objects), add spellings, video, lesson and pdf links
- An interactive and personalised thesaurus
-- Editing, marking and annotation features
_ Spelling and emotions tool
- Analytics for writer's and the group
- Secure and tested environment, a web-based platform for mostly all devices
- Login: school or home
- Age Range
- 0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13
- Moderate features
- Internet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android
- Set Up
- In PersonLive OnlineDocumentationVideos
- EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support24/7 Live Rep
- Home Learning
- Parent Access
Compare Scribeasy with...
Wifi, log in with Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox to Scribeasy.com. The platform is web-based so can be used mostly on any device - laptop, iPads, tablets, whiteboards.
Upload an xls or cvs file od student names - 1 minute
Teacher training - 20 mins
Student training - 3- 5 mins
With sign up, we supply a video and a Zoom online session. Typically a teacher onboarding takes around ten-to thirty minutes. Students need only a few minutes. A follow-up call/Skype or Zoom can be arranged at a time to suit the school, during which we share our screen, walk through the platform and share creative tips.
The platform has an online chat help, and Scribeasy allocates a named contact person who supports the school with customer care.
We do visit schools for face to face demonstrations (currently only London Schools), ideally, the coaching is arranged with a group of schools on an inset day or after school. In addition, creative writing workshops can be booked (any UK school or class) for an agreed fee.
Parents can create the account.