What is Seppo?
Seppo is a browser-based tool for gamification, where a game leader (teacher) can create tasks for the players (students).
The tool allows gamified learning, moving during the classes and creative problem solving. Seppo can be used in a browser with any portable device.
It also works offline.
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
One time purchase
Compare Seppo with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing to work as a part of a group.
- Practicing to work independently.
- Practicing to plan and organize learning processes.
- Practicing versatile ways of working.
- Practicing time management.
- Learning to present own work to others.
- Practicing decision making
- Practicing to work with others
- Learning decision-making, influencing and accountability
- Practicing communication through different channels
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing to use imagination and to be innovative
- Encouraging students to be innovative and express new ideas
- Practicing creative thinking
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning
- Learning to find the joy of learning and new challenges
- Using technology resources for problem solving
- Using technology as a part of explorative and creative process
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms