What is Skolaris?
Looking for Timetable Software? Skolaris is a powerful web-based online timetable creation and cover management solution for schools of all shapes and sizes.
The software uses Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) to produce highly optimised school timetables.
Our product is fully configurable and provides unprecedented weighted constraint checking to achieve the best possible solution tailored to each school's individual needs. We pride ourselves on being able to solve those timetabling issues that other products cannot.
Skolaris is easy and enjoyable to use. You can quickly master the creation of very complex school timetables with easy-to-follow tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Skolaris is excellent as a standalone product and we also integrate with many MIS systems such as Advanced Cloud School, Arbor, Bromcom, Classter, Edookit, iSams.
Your completed timetable can be viewed on phones, tablets, laptops, and any device with a web browser.
Please help yourself to a 30 day free trial.
Keep your budget under control and your staff happyDownload case study
|Company||Business Name: Skolaris|
HQ Location: Czech Republic
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18|
|Features||Create School TimetablesOptimise School Timetables|
|Languages||English, Czech, Chinese, Spanish; Castilian|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPad|
A personal computer with internet access, registration for a free trial at our website, import/input of basic timetable data.
|Training||In PersonLive OnlineWebinarsVideos|
Our YouTube channel is full of tutorials. We also offer live online training and training in person.
|Support||EmailKnowledge BasePhone Support|
School must create the account.
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Skolaris pricing starts from €0.69 / per-pupil
€0.69 per student per year.
We also offer 3 years for the price of 2.
30-day free trial.
10% discount for charities and special schools.
|Special Offer||We offer a 10% discount to charities and special schools.|
Compare Skolaris with...
from 10 Verified Reviews
Used Skolaris weekly for 0–3 months
The support given when we got stuck was brilliant
Eirwen Oswald found Skolaris:
- Moderately saves school money“Hours spent on timetable now shorter”
- Significantly improves teacher wellbeing“Much easier to timetable this way”
- Significantly improves school processes“When we need a new timetable it saves time”
- Does not improve behaviour or wellbeing“Not applicable”
Used Skolaris weekly for 4-6 months
The software is impressive, but complex to find out how to do things and not intuitive
John found Skolaris:
- Slightly saves school money
- Slightly improves teacher wellbeing
- Moderately improves school processes“More effeciency”
- Slightly improves behaviour or wellbeing
Used Skolaris occasionally for 1-2 years
There are some options that we would like to have that are not (yet) implemented in Skolaris, or it is not clear how to use them
Aleksandra Tumbas found Skolaris:
- Does not save school money“We made the school schedule with free software before Skolaris”
- Moderately improves teacher wellbeing“We are able to try and accommodate the wishes of teachers more often than before”
- Moderately improves school processes
- Does not significantly improve behaviour or wellbeing
Deputy Head of Achievement
Used Skolaris daily for 0–3 months
The initial support in order to understand how to use the system was very good. Following that the technical support and speed of response to queries has been excellent. When asked, advise was given on how to optimise the settings in order to create a better timetable.
Rachael Irgi found Skolaris:
- Significantly saves school money“Able to look at part time staffing and enable timetables to be created that ensure people are contracted for the necessary times.”
- Slightly improves teacher wellbeing“N/A”
- Moderately improves school processes“As timetabling starts the needs of the groups or new ideas of how to timetable emerge, this is easy to change and then recreated a timetable. Its also easy to make changes in order to look at what the impact of the school day would be.”
- Slightly improves behaviour or wellbeing“N/A”
Used Skolaris occasionally for 4-6 months
it is a good comfortable tool
Ruedi found Skolaris:
- Moderately saves school money
- Significantly improves teacher wellbeing“it makes good timetables for teachers”
- Significantly improves school processes“it makes good timetables for the school”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“dito”
Used Skolaris monthly for 3-4 years
Skolaris is a web tool for creating and optimizing timetables for primary and secondary schools. It works online, so there is no need to install it and it is available anywhere, anytime. It can create a new schedule from scratch, but also improve (optimize) an existing schedule. I have to say that my experience with Skolaris is only positive. The main problem with creating timetable software is the fact that each school has its own specific requirements, which are not at all easy to combine into one universal tool. However, Skolaris has no trouble with anything. It is fully adjustable and allows the incorporation of almost any special condition. A big advantage is that the schedule conditions are entered with weights that allow really consistent optimization and the creation of a precisely tailored schedule. In addition, the scales can be adjusted at any time, which brings many other advantages. Almost no sub-parameter of the timetable is fixed in Skolaris, the program is completely variable and adapts to the user and his requirements. The program works very quickly, a usable schedule after a thorough check of the weighted conditions is available in a matter of minutes. It is therefore fully functional and did not show any errors or partial deficiencies during the entire time of working with it. The uniqueness of the program compared to known products also lies in the fact that the quality of the created schedule is measurable. Each condition is evaluated on a point scale according to its weight, so the user can easily and immediately find out whether the schedule he receives is of sufficient quality or requires further optimization. The program is very user-friendly, the control is intuitive, all control elements are accompanied by help. The graphical interface is clear, I have no complaints about it. Created schedules are exported in pdf format. The advantage is also the immediate publication of the schedule on the website, for example for the teachers of the given school. The program enables multi-user access with natural data protection and also has an integrated possibility of creating substitutions. In conclusion, I want to mention perhaps the most important attribute of the new scheduling program. This is the user support of its creators. When working with such a comprehensive and complex system for the first time, the possibility of consulting with someone competent is very important, I dare say that it would be almost impossible without it (through quality help). This is due to the aforementioned variety of requirements of each user. One of the authors of the program, Mr. Martin Klemsa, was a great advisor and helper during the entire creation of this year's schedule. His willingness and professionalism in daily e-mail communication further enhanced my maximum satisfaction with the Skolaris program. I definitely recommend the Skolaris schedule creation and optimization program to all other interested parties.
Vladimír Slezák found Skolaris:
- Significantly saves school money“Skolaris is priced favorably compared to competing products.”
- Moderately improves teacher wellbeing“Skolaris is very good at incorporating teachers' requirements into class schedules, which can be very diverse.”
- Significantly improves school processes“The timetable is a key thing for the operation and functioning of any school. Its quality affects the daily life of students and teachers throughout the school year.”
- Significantly improves behaviour or wellbeing“The quality of the schedule affects the daily life of students and teachers throughout the school year. The class schedule is directly related to how people feel at school.”
Mgr. Michal Škamrada
deputy director, teacher
Used Skolaris monthly for 0–3 months
I recommend it to all people who do not know how to deal with the schedule - especially beginners in this work. Overall, I rate Skolaris very positively. He helped me in the beginning with my schedule, I got a lot of clarity from him and this school year is running pretty smoothly. As I planned it, it is. Thank you also for the positive attitude towards the client. There are some areas that still need a little improvement - printing options, save, save, save.
Mgr. Michal Škamrada found Skolaris:
- Moderately saves school money
- Moderately improves teacher wellbeing“Not so many windows in the schedule.”
- Significantly improves school processes“Better layout of the schedule, solving some specific requests quickly and easily”
- Moderately improves behaviour or wellbeing“Students are not overworked and the schedule has a positive impact on their mood and behavior.”
Used Skolaris occasionally for 5 years+
Jakub Lattenberg found Skolaris:
- Does not significantly save school money
- Moderately improves teacher wellbeing“Free days and hours, reduced transitions between campuses, staggering of hours within a two-week schedule.”
- Moderately improves school processes“Occupancy and use of specialised classrooms.”
- Slightly improves behaviour or wellbeing
Principal of Secondary
Used Skolaris occasionally for 3-4 years
I would very much be happy to recommend this software to other people who is responsible for timetabling. There is somewhat of a steep learning curve if the individual has only been used to doing timetable on paper and may not be technologically savy enough. This I believe is the slight barrier any timetabling software will have on traditional timetablers.
Rico found Skolaris:
- Slightly saves school money“In terms of literal financial sense on a budget, perhaps it is more neutral for me. But in terms of the time it has saved me in creating timetables while taking into account different preferences of teachers, classes, full-time/ part-time staff, etc., it has been phenomenal. So I see it as it does save time which in turn can save money in other areas.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Being able to put teacher preferences into their timetable in terms of when to have certain classes, etc., has had a positive impact on teacher workload. No timetable is every perfect, but Skolaris gets me closer there.”
Chair of Governors
Used Skolaris daily for 1-2 years
So easy to use this. Easy to highlight clashes and make swaps.
Tim found Skolaris:
- Significantly saves school money“Much quicker timetabling”
- Does not significantly reduce teacher workload