What is Smart Kidz Club Classroom?
Smart Kidz Club's comprehensive and integrated classroom solution is designed for schools and teachers. Our personalized and engaging student-centered learning tool enables teachers to create a superior value in their classrooms while achieving higher student outcomes for all types of learners. Smart Kidz Club’s high quality educational content with human narration and highlighting features has been deemed “Just Right” by early education researchers.
Ready to teach
Easy to use
Design personalized curriculum
Facilitate parent involvement
Recommend and assign books
2-3 hours per week. 15-20 minutes everyday
|Company||HQ Location: United States|
|Age Range||0-4, 5-7, 8-10|
|Features||Human Narrated BooksLearning ActivitiesComprehension QuizzesMath ActivtiesOffline ModeStudent TrackingClass TrackingAssign BooksScienceSocial ScienceEnglish LanguageSocial EmotionalExclusive Library|
|Requirements||Available OfflineInternet - Low BandwidthMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - Android|
A smartphone or a smart device. Minimum OS Requirements: Android 6.0 which is also called Marshmallow with 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM iOS: All devices running iOS 11 and above. They will need Google or Apple App store to download the Classroom App.
Our YouTube videos explain in detail how to use the Apps. We host training for groups of teachers as requested or as needed basis.
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
Teacher must create the account.
Teachers and parents are connected with a single Class Code.
Smart Kidz Club Classroom Pricing
Compare Smart Kidz Club Classroom with...
Smart Kidz Club Classroom Reviews
from 4 Verified Reviews
Used Smart Kidz Club Classroom weekly for 5 years+
It is a great resource of books, flash cards, and interactive games to promote core subjects. It is a growing library at a child’s fingertips. I have used it with my daughter for homework help and comprehension.
Used Smart Kidz Club Classroom occasionally for 4-6 months
The contents of books are sometime monotonous . If they were more like stories, kids would show more interest in the books. Also if children could record their reading to send it to their teachers, it would be nice.
Michiyo Seto found Smart Kidz Club Classroom:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“They don't have to make flash cards. They can find easily what book is needed for the children.”
- Does not significantly reduce attainment gap“It's up to the parents for these age of group children. If the parents try to use SKC at home, the kids English gets better significantly, but if not, their English stays the same.”
- Slightly improves teaching efficiency“The books' contents are not so attracitve for kids.”
- Does not significantly improve parent engagement“If the books were more like stories, parents would want to show it to their kids.”
- Slightly builds student knowledge“Children are learning more words with pictures.”
Used Smart Kidz Club for 4-6 months
It is one of the best library of educational content that I have come across. Most other apps are mostly stories but this app has well rounded and curated content which is beneficial for educational outcomes.
Harry found Smart Kidz Club:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“I see my son concentrate better on words”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“I am not a teacher”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Ability to Share books with parents of other kids”
Used Smart Kidz Club for 0–3months
I will give an amazing program. I have absolutely no problems with it other than a numbering issue on category mode which has already been fixed. They are really amazing and I'm so happy that they even accommodate special needs learners. Question 11 question 11 can you explain your question question 11
Cassandra hart found Smart Kidz Club:
- Significantly builds student knowledge“I had to sign up as a parent in order to do the monthly subscription call Mark but I am actually the student. I have really enjoyed smart Kidz club team it is really had an impact. I have learned a lot from Smart Kidz club team ready. Some examples include that I have gotten better being able to answer quiz questions and things like that. I have also learned about holidays that I had never even heard of. I also learn about things like the Panic of 1893.”
- Slightly reduces teacher workload“No. I'm not a teacher. Sorry.”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“I do not understand the question.”