What is TeachEm?
|Age Range||0-4, 8-10, 5-7, 11-13, 14-16|
Available across all devices and browsers
Not provided by vendor.
Compare TeachEm with...
from 4 Verified Reviews
Specialist Teacher for CYP with Vision Impairments
Used TeachEm for 1 month
I have found TeachEm extremely useful for my pupils, their parents, as well as for myself and I highly recommend it.
Nicoleta Carnuta found TeachEm:
- Significantly improves attainment“Using TeachEm directory has definitely had a positive impact on my pupils’ attainment. Both parental and pupils’ engagement has increased over the last weeks since introducing TeachEm. Furthermore, parents have found that creating a home learning routine was substantially facilitated by the TeachEm directory.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Pupils have been able to attend various virtual sessions in the curriculum areas that interest them, which has enhanced their knowledge and understanding of the subjects.”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“TeachEm has been a great tool for me when preparing my remote teaching sessions and when advising parents with regards to ways to facilitate their work and to improve the home learning experience.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“I have linked some of the educational videos found on TeachEm to my virtual teaching sessions. I have also used the resources for teaching ideas on various subjects.”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“As previously mentioned, parental engagement has improved considerably since I have introduced TeachEm to parents. In addition, most parents have been able to create a home learning routine, which they have found extremely useful.”
Used TeachEm for 3 months
It's a brilliant initiative for children, young people and parents. Knowing where to access high-quality events and programmes, being able to filter to exactly what you want to see and being able to plan a timetable for the children and parents is a gift!
Sue found TeachEm:
- Significantly improves attainment“Reinforcing school learning, introducing new learning”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“New learning delivered through programmes and events”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Teachers can provide links to programmes and events on TeachEm. All programmes and events are checked for quality, so are highly suitable.”
- Slightly improves teacher knowledge and skills“Not sure, would expect teacher knowledge may be impacted positively if teachers watch.”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Definitely - being able to watch programmes and take part in events together strengthens relationships, builds parental knowledge of school-based learning...and takes pressure off children and parents.”
Teacher - Subject Lead Art & Design and DT
Used Directory of online educational videos and events for 1 month
These resources accelerate the ability to homeschool and narrow the gap for pupils across a wide social spectrum.
Jayne Pickett found Directory of online educational videos and events:
- Significantly improves attainment“A resource that facilitates continued learning during the COVID-19 situation.”
- Significantly builds student knowledge“Wide-ranging curriculum impact during home learning through the COVID-19 pandemic.”
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“A useful directory of resources ready compiled, reducing time to find and vet.”
- Significantly improves teacher knowledge and skills“The breadth of resources is vast, yet consistent and is broader than a typical teacher's subject lead areas.”
- Significantly improves parental engagement“During this unusual time, where parents are having to balance work with home teaching, these resources provide a robust and valuable structure.”
Used Directory of online educational videos and events for 2 months
Already recommended it and will be adding to resource bank for remote learning for September
Jo found Directory of online educational videos and events:
- Moderately improves attainment
- Significantly builds student knowledge“A wide range of resources linking to a diverse range of topics”
- Moderately reduces teacher workload“Being able to find resources by age daily”
- Moderately improves teacher knowledge and skills
- Significantly improves parental engagement“Parents enjoy live broadcasts and lessons as they are more easily accessible for them, especially when working from home”