What is Unio by Harness?
Unio By Harness is an interactive lesson delivery and assessment tool. The teacher can give presentations and assignments, create quizzes and polls and always see, what their students are doing and if wanted, share the creations on the class.
Unio allows teachers to get real-time insight into the level of understanding of their students so they can immediately give the personalised attention to students who need it most.
The tool is simple to use for both teachers and students, and includes all basic functions for creating good learning sessions. It is also compatible with Powerpoint and pdf-files, so existing materials can be turned to Unio sessions.
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18, 19+|
Unio by Harness Pricing
Compare Unio by Harness with...
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 06/2018
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing time management.
- Practicing to give and get constructive feedback.
- Practicing to observe and evaluate own learning processes.
- Practicing to plan and organize learning processes.
- Practicing to work independently.
- Practicing versatile ways of working.
- Learning to present own work to others.
- Practicing time management
- Learning to plan and organize work processes
- Practicing versatile ways of working
- Practicing to give, get and reflect feedback
- Learning to listen other people’s opinions
- Enabling the growth of positive self-image
- Practicing to create questions and make justifiable arguments based on observations
- Developing problem solving skills
- Learning to recognise and evaluate arguments and their reasonings
- Encouraging students to be innovative and express new ideas
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing to set one's own learning goals
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Using technology resources for problem solving
- Using technology as a part of explorative and creative process
- Using technological resources for finding and applying information
- Using technology for interaction and collaboration
- Practicing to use information independently and interactively
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms