What is Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät?
Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät provides exercises in a digital format for the Finnish 3rd graders. It is a part of the Uusi Kipinä product family. Easy to use materials offer a large variety of activities for different kinds of learners..
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10|
Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät Pricing
Not provided by vendor.
Compare Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät with...
Answer a few questions to help the education community
Have you used Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät before?
Certified by Education Alliance Finland, 01/2019
EAF Evaluation is an academically-backed approach to evaluating the pedagogical design of a product. EAF evaluators assess the product using criteria that covers the most essential pedagogical aspects in the learning experience.
In open ended, creative assignments the learning is in an active role and learns by sharing and doing. For example writing a poem or a story lets the student to apply the skills learned in the assignments.
Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät book has plenty of open-ended assignments, which guide the students to use and apply the knowledge. Writing a book recommendation or a poem help the student to apply knowledge. The thought process is well instructed and guides the student towards the right directions without giving out the right answers.
Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät book offers a variety of different kinds of interactive assignments, which are organized in a linear and logical manner under themes. The clear linear structure helps the teacher to organize and plan the lessons, and see the students' individual progress. Digitehtävät book expands the learning experience by utilizing content from the internet in clever ways.
Doing the assignments in Uusi Kipinä 3 Digitehtävät book requires mostly individual work, and a student can progress in the book independently. Several assignments encourage and guide doing things in a group, and on some collaboration is a requirement.
Certified by Education Alliance Finland
The supported learning goals are identified by mapping the product against the selected reference curriculum and soft skills definitions most relevant for the 21st century.
- Practicing to use information independently and interactively
- Learning to plan and design own written content and textual representations
- Practicing keyboard skills and touch typing
- Learning the basics of spelling
- Practicing logical reasoning to understand and interpret information in different forms
- Learning to acquire, modify and produce information in different forms
- Learning to understand and interpret diverse types of texts
- Learning to plan and organize work processes
- Practicing decision making
- Practicing versatile ways of working
- Practicing to argument clearly own opinions and reasonings
- Learning decision-making, influencing and accountability
- Practicing to notice causal connections
- Learning to build information on top of previously learned
- Encouraging the growth of positive self-image
- Practicing to look things from different perspectives
- Developing problem solving skills
- Practicing strategic thinking
- Practicing creative thinking
- Practicing to take responsibility of one's own learning
- Practicing persistent working
- Practicing to find ways of working that are best for oneself
- Practicing to evaluate one's own learning
- Learning to find the joy of learning and new challenges
- To encourage and guide the pupil in verbalising his or her thoughts and practicing the production of narrative, descriptive, instructive, and simple argumentative texts, also in multimedia environments.
- To encourage the pupil to develop his or her knowledge of and interest in literature, media and other texts intended for children and young people by creating opportunities for positive reading and experiences, satisfying the information, and sharing reading experiences also in multimedia environments.
- To encourage the pupil to express his or her experiences, thoughts and opinions and to reinforce positive self-image as a producer of texts.
- To guide the pupil in acquiring more fluent ahd writing and keyboard skills to strengthen his or her command of written language, text structures and spelling.
- To guide the pupil in developing skills in analysing, assessing and interpreting diverse texts, expanding his or her vocabulary and resources of concepts, and promoting his or her thinking skills.
- To guide the pupil in finding information, the use of versatile sources of information, and evaluating the reliability of information.
- To guide the pupil in obtaining more fluent skills in reading and using text comprehension strategies as well as in observing and assessing his or her reading.